Content of the article: "Can someone explain to me my why the institute is truly evil?"
Edit: I am now convinced they are evil. I missed some key points lol. Thank you!
It seems that everyone just agrees that the institute is evil. I have seen so many posts about how they didn't like the factions in 4 cus it was too black and white good or evil or that the institute is just plain evil and there is no debating this. That said, i actually didnt view them as that evil and i actually chose them as the faction i sided with on my first playthrough because they seemed like the best hope for humanity. Im not saying they dont have evil elements to them, they certainly do, i just didnt think that at their core they were evil. Again though, after seeing reddit pretty much universally conclude that the institute is evil i feel like i have to be wrong and im just missing something. So, if you could please explain it to me i would be grateful. Im about to do a minute man play through and i would love to view the institute as a truly evil entity. I know there are some lore gods on here so im hoping for a nice comment that just straight up drives it home for me lol.
I know they kidnap/replace people, and i agree that that is a horrible evil thing to do, but as it is done in the name of advancing humanity and in a post apocalyptic world that that needs saving, i didnt view it as proof of them being evil at their core. Although maybe im wrong about their mission/goal?
Shaun didn't seem like a bad guy, if anything meeting him made me think these institute guys are much more civil and good intentioned than the commonwealth thinks
I dont view synths as human whatsoever and so i really dont care about the fate of a robot, regardless of its programmed ability to feel and have emotion. Maybe its this view that causes me to have such a disconnect from the majority?
I imagine youll read those points i just provided and attack them in order to convince me im wrong. I totally welcome that. But if you could add other points i havent considered i think that would do better in convincing me as at least on the synth part i have had the debate before and i am just not sold.
- A question based on Nick Valentine.
- I want to argue with Shaun!
- Some tweaks I would do to make the Institute a better faction.
More about FalloutPost: "Can someone explain to me my why the institute is truly evil?" specifically for the game Fallout. Other useful information about this game:
- Fallout Companions Top 5
- How would you lead your faction in Fo4?
- In Defense of the Brotherhood’s Attitude
- The Irony Of Steel Dawn’s New Gear
- Fallout 3: The Pitt – Wow, what a bummer.
- Fallout 3 is better than Fallout New Vegas
- Do you think the mass amount of NPCs deemed essential ruins the experience just a bit?
- Hey Bethesda, a bunch of us really want to decorate our C.A.M.P.s (and shelters!) with junk items. Here are 3 potential ways to make it happen!
- [Fallout 3] Always crashing near the Dogmeats’s location in the Scrapyard and Dogmeat isn’t there?
- The 1/1 deathclaw mount is so close to done!
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.