Was playing Fo4 in survival just now, and chems came in hella clutch. Here's some context:
- Currently in Far Harbor doing CoA quests
- Did "Witch Hunt" and "Ablutions" in succession
- Made the fatal mistake of not sleeping
Ok so thankfully, I was able to finish both with no problems whatsoever. I was on my way to the nearest settlement to offload all my loot which I had to use whiskey and buffout for since I have a major hoarding problem. Additionally, I was in PA, and here's where it gets interesting (so to speak). I thought that when in PA, you could breathe underwater. Oh boy was that stupid. I decided to cut through a lake for some equally stupid reason and all of a sudden my charachter starts grunting and my screen got that blur from when you get damaged. My rads were at 80% at this point and when I looked at my HP, it was going down faster than I could say "OH FU*K!". I Instinctively bring up my pip-boy and started to asses the situation. So here's what I was working with:
- 1/4 of my HP was rads
- Still inside PA -Last save point was an hour ago
I was honestly ready to give up and cry myself to sleep but then I decided to give it a shot since I was fuced anyway. I downed a nuka-quantum, ate some food, drank some water, took a stimpak and at this point I was just scrambling for a solution so I also took damage resist items (med-x and psycho). But what really saved my ass was the jet. I figured time would be slowed, so I might have enough time to get out of my PA and swim to the surface. "Ok, let's do this. Put down my pip-boy, get out of PA and swim for dear life." By some miracle, I made it. It was like a scene out of a movie and I felt like a freaking pro gamer ( not really coz it was my own stupidity that got me in this mess anyway so it sort of cancels out.) So I took a breath, got back in my PA and was able to get out of the lake. Then I said: "Fck my fusion cores, I'm sprinting home!" And finally, I got to a settlement and saved. Now I realize that the banter between raiders : "gotta cut down on the jet I guess. -Now don't start talking crazy!" is not just banter. Jet saved my Sole survivor AND my playthrough since I prolly would've dropped it if I died then and there. To end, I would like to spread awareness about drugs, and to have parents give them to their children ASAP.
- Some of my players have achieved ungodly corrupt strong powers, some have not: Ideas for keeping both parties engaged?
- CTD infront of whiterun that comes and goes.
- How the Covenant quest could have been.
More about FalloutPost: "Chems saved my life." specifically for the game Fallout. Other useful information about this game:
- What do you think each game has done well and not so well?
- 50+ Active Youtubers For 76 That You Might Not Know
- Some random tips for new players that I really regret not finding out until way too late
- Question for PTS users and/or DEVS: I heard a rumor they Bethesda is planning on removing flamethrowers from Shelters- Is this true? As a dedicated Shelter builder, this would be terrible for innovation and dynamic shelters
- SS with the Minutemen & BoS is the best hope for the commonwealth after Fallout 4.
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.