Content of the article: "Comprehensive Weapon Stats Spreadsheet – All Values Before One Wasteland Goes Live Tomorrow"
Today I want to share a little pet project that I'm been slowly working on for the past year and a half or so. It is, quite simply, a massive compilation of the listed, in-game damage values for all weapons, at all their applicable levels, and with their most powerful or noteworthy attachments.
This started as an effort to document "stealth" changes in the heavy launchers' damage values, notably after Patch #9 and Patch #10, and it just sort of evolved from there to capture all sorts of oddities and interesting observations that I've made along the way.
Please be aware of a few things going into this:
- This is still a work-in-progress (and probably always will be as long as things get added and changed). At this point I am mostly missing a few weapons locked behind reputation grind and under-leveled values for hard-to-find weapons (Ultracite Laser Rifle, Enclave Plasma Rifle, Bear Arm, etc.)
- The Pip-Boy values LIE but only for a select few weapons. These are the Missile Launcher, Broadsider, Fat Man, Gamma Gun, and Cryolator (Crystallizing Barrel only).
- To the greatest extent possible, I have attempted to hand-test and verify the listed damage values for as many weapons as I can. I have seen no evidence of misleading Pip-Boy values except for the (5) weapons mentioned above. There is a messy tab with some of my testing included, though this is not inclusive of all the testing I've done over time.
- Lastly, I am aware of the existence of the Weapon Damage Calculator, as well as the hard work done by the data-miners at Nukacrypt. These tools have been great resources to me. However, I have noticed some discrepancies with the Calculator, particularly with Energy Weapons and Melee/Unarmed Weapons. I have flagged these discrepancies with a red "^" symbol.
I understand much of this may change tomorrow once the One Wasteland update hits. This will be my baseline for comparing any and all changes, and hopefully it can do the same for you. I will begin a new, updated version once the One Wasteland changes go live.
For now, I hope you enjoy this information and are able to learn something new from it. Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns below. Thank you.
Spreadsheet is best viewed on desktop but stats tabs are legible on mobile:
- Since the attack speed stat in the arsenal tells you almost nothing, I calculated the true attack speed for every melee combo in the game
- MHGU Prowler build calculator/damage comparison Spreadsheet
- New Gameplay Reperk from future Ventures introduces many new 6th perk options for various weapons
© Post "Comprehensive Weapon Stats Spreadsheet – All Values Before One Wasteland Goes Live Tomorrow" for game Fallout.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!