As most people feel, although Nuka-World is fun, it was disappointing to not be able to have factions assist you in eliminating the threat. This post isn’t to criticize that, but rather to imagine what could have been.
To get Minutemen assistance to assault Nuka-World, you would need to do/have the following:
• Complete “Defend the Castle” or get the Minutemen Ending, Railroad Ending, or the Coexistence Ending.
• Have at least 5 settlements with more than 50% happiness.
• Retake The Castle.
Once these requirements are met, you can lead an assault on Nuka-World with support from the Minutemen. The reason these parameters must be met is so support/trust for the Minutemen is strong enough for people to be willing to help out. Defending the Castle proves the Minutemen are strong enough to handle the Institute, so what’s a couple raiders? After the battle, the Minutemen will use Nuka-World as an outpost, becoming a new trading hub in the Wasteland.
To get Minutemen/Railroad assistance to assault Nuka-World, you need to do/have the following:
• Have done the requirements for the Minutemen.
• Help the Railroad.
• Have completed “The Nuclear Option” with either the Minutemen or Railroad.
• Destroy the Brotherhood or get the Coexistence Ending to the game.
Once these requirements are met, you can lead an assault on Nuka-World with support from the Minutemen and Railroad. The reason for the Minutemen is the same as before. After you’ve wiped out the Institute and have garnered the Railroad’s trust, they will be willing to do you a favor and help out with the assault since they have a few people to spare and the Institute isn’t a threat anymore. With assistance from Railroad heavies, victory is guaranteed for the Minutemen. After the battle, the Minutemen will use Nuka-World as an outpost, becoming a new trading hub in the Wasteland.
To get Railroad assistance to assault Nuka-World, you need to do/have the following:
• Have completed “The Nuclear Option” with the Railroad.
• Destroy the Brotherhood
Once these requirements are met, you can lead an assault on Nuka-World with support from the Railroad. Although, the fighting force given will not be massive, as the Railroad sees no advantage to taking Nuka-World. They only help you since you helped them, so taking the park isn’t exactly going to be a stroll through it. After killing all the raiders, all the Railroad Heavys will return to the Commonwealth.
Brotherhood of Steel
To get Brotherhood assistance to assault Nuka-World, you need to do/have the following:
• Complete the “The Nuclear Option” with the Brotherhood.
• Must be a Sentinel.
Once these requirements are met, you can lead an assault on Nuka-World with support from the Brotherhood. Once you’ve become high enough ranking, convincing Elder Maxson that the raiders are a big enough threat will be easy. From there, you will have the support from a couple Vertibirds and Brotherhood members. After the deed is done, Nuka-World is stripped of any useful equipment and is left behind by the Brotherhood.
To get Institute assistance to assault Nuka-World, you need to do/have the following:
• Complete “Nuclear Family”.
• Help the Institute.
• Convince Justin Ayo to have reinforcements relay on you.
Once these requirements are met, you can lead an assault on Nuka-World with support from the Institute. As it stands, the Institute doesn’t particularly like the Sole Survivor, so you have to make sure they trust you enough to help you. Justin Ayo will need to be convinced that the mission is worth undertaking, and once done, he will provide the Sole Survivor with several Coursers and Synths. After that, the Institute will start dismantling the parks for parts.
- FO4The perfect perfect ending
- After watching TKs Mantis’ video on how he would make Fallout 4, i thought of how i would make it by taking inspiration from him and the Fallout 4 base game
- Replayed Fallout as Institute Minuteman character
More about FalloutPost: "Concept: Faction Assistance with Eliminating Nuka-World’s Raider Gangs." specifically for the game Fallout. Other useful information about this game:
- Super Mutant Suiciders
- People who roleplay their games. What roleplay are you doing now and what are some of your favourite RP stories?
- The Scribe Escort mission- All Logic died on this mission except where actual dying is required.
- Fallout 4 is an amazing game and I loved nearly every second of it! That said, It isn’t immune to criticism. I want to share some ideas I had which would make Fallout 4 even better!
- Apocalypse now themed roleplay idea.
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.