So after waiting a long while I went back to the Federal ration stockpile to see if the raiders and loot respawned so I could get some XP and stuff. They did and I went underground through the bunker section (not the church). After going down the stairs I hear gunfire. The turret and two raiders you usually encounter there are attacking (or being attacked by) Lucy and Connie Abernathy! WTF! How did they get down there? They weren't kidnapped because I didn't get an emergency broadcast from Minutemen Radio and Preston didn't tell me Abernathy Farm was in trouble. I went and gunned down the raiders and the turret as quick as I could because Connie and Lucy's armor wasn't that good and they had taken quite a bit of damage. I tried to interact with both of them but it was only "Let's trade somethings or I'd like to trade". No mention of kidnapping or anything. The two then proceeded to walk up the stairs and out of the bunker. I followed them (escort them basically) home. The only stressful incident along the way was a gunfight with Gunners guarding a highway on-ramp. Arriving back at their farm they went straight back to farming. This had to be a bug because I did not download any mods that effect settlers (just weapon and armor mods). Turned out to be random (maybe bug) mini-adventure I have never encountered before in this game. You are full of surprises Fallout 4! Anyone else have something like this happen to you too?
- Connie Abernathy almost nuked me in survival!!
- [Spoilers Fallout 4] What route would Abernathy even take to get to Diamond City!?
- Crazy, cinematic situations you’ve been in?
More about FalloutPost: "Connie and Lucy Abernathy in Federal ration stockpile (little adventure, maybe bug)" specifically for the game Fallout. Other useful information about this game:
- Caesar’s Legion expansion and collapse is inevitable and it’s a good alternative for the wasteland.
- Every New Vegas side-quest RANKED from worst to best.
- (Rant) Getting annoyed and I feel bad for Bethesda.
- The Case for Rifleman. It’s not nearly as bad as Commandos would make it out to be.
- I beat FO4 on Survival with a Heavy Weapons and Explosives build – here’s how
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.