it feels like people just moved into a ruined city, and that nothings really changed but now people shoot at each other. Sure its darker than the world rn, but its no different than a war-torn town, with nations actually shooting at each other, there just militas not people.
Is their a mod that can fix that? cut the people in half, make everyone even more hostile in the population centers, have fresh corpses of children and mothers in robbed houses, while a weeping father cries outside then kills himself?
maybe add more ruined buildings, overgrowth, deselation, large swaths of land with no life in it, towns that look like they were active, now just… no one. it should feel creepy as i walk through the wasteland, towns with no one, fresh bodies with no killer, long walking times (not actually long) with no humans or conflict in sight, just wind and clouds, no life, nothing, all dead. theirs vaults, and people should cling to them, actions should be done that to us, are questionable at best, but just survival in reality. using children as shields, bursting into a house because your starving and are getting food at all costs, even working with raiders, cause they'll give you a small portion of the spoils in return. Fallout 3 landed the kinda creepy atmosphere well, i remember several areas i walked into i was constantly on edge despite nothing occuring, no one was there, and thats why i was so creeped out.
sorry i went kinda off the rails, i was inspired by TNO from HOI4 when i invaded the nazis in WW3 and they launched all the nukes and then this is the result https://imgur.com/a/rKXZFsV. Made me wanna play fallout, but Fallout 3 doesnt let me build a home, Fallout NV is god like but not what im looking for, and Fallout 4 feels like im walking in a kids show version of fallout, with a dumbed down story too.
(another thing is i want ammunition to be really rare too, guns as well, its the post apocalypse who the fuck is making so many pipe guns it puts the current US to shame?!)
- What makes a good fallout quest part 3
- A Fallout Game With A Rural Setting
- What do you think each game has done well and not so well?
More about FalloutPost: "Fallout 4 doesnt seem dark enough." specifically for the game Fallout. Other useful information about this game:
- A little theory on who “the mother” of the Atom Cult is on Far Harbor and how her existence does not prove the existence of Atom.
- Naming guns is so fun. 50’s themed stealth sniper/melee blitz build
- A thankyou to the mysterious stranger who helped me find the fun.
- Fallout 5 concept part 1: Los Angeles
- So I’ve been pretty burnt out on gaming because life takes all my effort to do things so I’ve just been watching youtube a ton. About a week ago though, I decided to retry Fo4 with a new mod list and it completely turned things around. Here is that mod list, and an epiphany for ALL open world games.
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.