Content of the article: "Fallout 76 Interview (Steel Dawn, Next Gen, 2021 content, etc.)"
- Survival system will be toned down (finally!) – Not drinking water or food will not grant you any negative effects. However, drinking water of food does give you some boosts.
- The Brotherhood of Steel questline will have choices and consequences/"arcs" based on choices.
- Steel Dawn includes new quest, allies, encounters, weapons/armor very similar to Wastelanders' content.
- Won't be this "massive" one-drop DLC like Wastelanders, content will be spread out through updates like Wild Appalachia.
Daily Ops/Legendary Perks:
- They're going to continue re-visiting existing "spaces" and retired Vaults for Daily Ops.
- New modes, creature and mutations are being worked on for a greater variety.
- Legendary Perks will be expanded upon so players would be able to carry over their legendary perks over to new characters as sort of a "New Game+" feature.
Fallout's 76 Future:
- Even "crazier" content is coming next year – they're adding more "content, gameplay systems, balance tweaks, etc." The entire year is planned out.
- Fallout 76 is considered "stable" now internally, so they want to focus on making content.
- Building will be focused on heavily next year. (cough* settlement building/management please*)
- New Halloween and Christmas event coming.
- No plans for next-gen enhancements in any form – but will still be playable on next gen with no improvement whatsoever. (very unfortunate for a live service game.)
- Crossplay/cross-save is not on their roadmap right now as that would shift the team's focus from producing content. Would need a lot of work than "flipping a switch".
- Perk Loadouts just kept getting pushed due to other priorities that came up.
- 50% of their content/ideas comes from Reddit and YouTube (keep the feedback coming!)
- They're looking to add player-versus-player content in the future, not a priority at the moment due to the lack of players engaging in player-versus-player besides in Nuclear Winter.
- QuakeCon Q&A Dev Upcoming Content (Mod Support, BoS, Mannequins/PA Displays, etc.)
- 5 Coins per Perk Card is the magic number to make the Legendary Perk system enjoyable and fresh! Math and Lots of words inside.
- Pre-production Fallout 5 Feedback
© Post "Fallout 76 Interview (Steel Dawn, Next Gen, 2021 content, etc.)" for game Fallout.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!