Look, I like cosmetics, so if you are one of the people saying "don't EVER buy atoms, don't support this game, we need to riot this game blabla", don't even start me pls.
I just want to say, those cosmetics rotating in the Atom Shop are mostly pretty lame. Since I got pretty "lucky" in my life, I don't have any problem spending money on something I like. However, most of the cosmetics in the atom store are kinda meh.
85% of the time, I feel like you just copy-paste the cosmetic, only change the texture slightly.
For example, these beds, so same, but the texture of the blanket changed:
Same with sleeping bags etc. – if you did something "unique" you wouldn't have to run 50%+ discount on these items since no one is buying it.
What about guns (weapons overall)? There is a slight change in color or a sticker on a weapon and it is considered "a skin"… You cant even tell someone has a weapon skin (maybe except bows). Is there anything in LORE or such, that blocks you from adding cool looking skins?
TWO weapons EXAMPLES:
Default Appearance – LAME
Clandestine Paint – LAME
(I didn't add Camouflage Paint since it was for free so I don't complain about free goodies.)
Regular bow – Lame
Survivors bow – COOL
Lastly, some of the power armors are pretty nice looking so I don't say anything.
So before you all start downvoting – I never really played other Fallout games than 76 :(, so, if there is any reason, why adding any cool skins is against "something", please, tell me.
Or just give me your thoughts.
Edit: In terms of cosmetics, I am talking about ALL of them, not just Gauss weapons – I took that one as an example. Same with beds.
- To DICE: Your business model for cosmetics sucks.
- New player: Skin Rant! For a game based on skins the skin game is lacking
- Most radioactive places in Fallout 4
More about FalloutPost: "Hate me, but FO76 cosmetics for ATOMS are pretty LAME! =(" specifically for the game Fallout. Other useful information about this game:
- Fallout 4 on Xbox close to unplayable. Is this normal?
- If you are on PS4 and enjoy creative adventures in shelters like Mazes, Challenge Rooms, Escape Rooms, Jumping puzzles, Trivia Quizzes, Guided Narrative Experiences, Etc Etc, Im looking for Groups/Individuals to “test run” my shelters…for science!
- Lessens from a Level 100 Noob
- 2. Back in the Saddle
- In defense of FO4 Father’s “You wouldn’t understand” line
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.