A really good online friend of mine just left the game to play a different one and it sucks. He was a good member of the squad and always helped everyone out with everything.
He’s a level 625 Bloody crit build and runs around with a Q50c25 Railway and a Q2525 Fixer and can solo the bosses in less than a minute.
On his departure from the game he made a few very good point for end game content.
1) He should NOT be able to solo bosses in less than a minute.
2) there’s nothing for him to do besides run nukes for the server.
3) a Quad weapon (like the Q2525 fixer) should NOT be just as powerful as a B2525.
4) there should NOT still be day ONE bugs in the game.
5) even when the new update comes out next month what is he going to do? Build a new camp and run a new daily ops for a 0.01% chance of getting new plans that will almost never drop?
6) the reward system is absolutely terrible, the RNG sucks, and all the limits in the game (scrip limits, cap limits), make the game nothing but a grind to nowhere. He compared it to a gambling addiction.
7) Bethesda refuses to take cues from other successful online games to push their own agenda.
8) the stash box should be shared between ALL characters like in other successful online games.
This just to name a few of his long list of reasons. It really sucks. The game lost a good one. He spent a lot of his time helping new players, building them armour and weapons, helping out others with builds (including me), and was just an overall good players that made the game fun.
But all of the reasons he spoke of, have been spoken of many time over the years.
Which tells me Bethesda IS in fact not listening to push their own agenda.
You would think after Todd’s latest interview where he said himself that Fallout 76 was a mess upon release, and there wasn’t many things they DIDN’T mess up, that he would want to listen more to the community to try and make this game more successful.
Guess we were wrong.
- In Defense of Fallout 76
- Bethesda dropped the ball with FO76, but the community picked it up and ran with it
- Be super strict about *Guidance* the very first time the cleric casts it, or you’ll regret it later!
More about FalloutPost: "I lost a really good online friend to lack of content and I wish Bethesda would care." specifically for the game Fallout. Other useful information about this game:
- What do you think each game has done well and not so well?
- 50+ Active Youtubers For 76 That You Might Not Know
- Some random tips for new players that I really regret not finding out until way too late
- Question for PTS users and/or DEVS: I heard a rumor they Bethesda is planning on removing flamethrowers from Shelters- Is this true? As a dedicated Shelter builder, this would be terrible for innovation and dynamic shelters
- SS with the Minutemen & BoS is the best hope for the commonwealth after Fallout 4.
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.