Content of the article: "I love this game, when I don’t hate it"
So I'm a new player, almost level 27. A few days ago I hit 25 (life and work keep me from playing much) and started the excavator power armor quest. I read ahead on it and knew about the black titanium. I had plenty of everything else so I started farming mole miners in Welch. I finally get enough and realize id been using acid on other things. No problem, I'll go hunt Abraxo and fertilizer. While doing that I got the schematic for the lever action rifle, which was huge for me, so I make and scrap as many as I can for mods. Oops, now I have no screws. OK, off to farm typewriters and globes. So, after DAYS of this, I found Whitesprings and that one store full of workbenches so now I don't have to go to Garrahan and get wrecked by that assaultron every time, but then find out I have to register my armor. Wtf, whatever. Get that done, I'm feeling good, super happy, so I go back to my camp to set up a PA station and display my new armor.
There's a scorchbeast flapping around my camp. Fine, I log to change servers to get rid of it.
Nope, still there.
Screw it, got my shiny new armor, got a nice lever action, plenty of stims and quantums. I figure I can try it. Shoot him, then realize its a 2 star legendary, but my astronaut friend helps and I'm using the mysterious stranger card for kicks, so I go for it. After a very long, drawn out fight, I use all my items, all my grenades, and the beast is down to almost nothing. I see in the background my camp is a shambles, but whatever. Just as I go in for the kill, my gun breaks. All I have left is the sword from the Mistress of Mystery quest, but the scorchbeast just laughs and wrecks me. I die, respawn, its full health again but everything is gone. Gun wrecked, camp looks like hell, and I have no resources left to try again. I rage quit and watch some Phineas and Ferb to calm down. Go back in, Scorchy is gone so I rebuild everything. SCREW THIS GAME!
Can't wait to play some more.
- After close to 500 hours, this game still has its moments
- Tarkov taketh, and Tarkov giveth
- What Bungie caused by 10 heroic public events in solstice
More about FalloutPost: "I love this game, when I don’t hate it" specifically for the game Fallout. Other useful information about this game:
- What is the strongest faction/group? Is it the ncr, the masters army(maybe),institue? No
- An Honest to God, No Bullsh*t New Vegas Review (Base Game)
- A Concept for an Expansion Maybe Takes a game to the Coal Region in Philadelphia.
- Fallout 76: Steel Dawn Update Notes – November 24, 2020
- Thank you, fellow Vault Dwellers and Bethesda.
- Kiloton radium rifle is OP
- UPDATE! nick valentine might be the mysterious stranger. UPDATE!
- Hey, as a returning player I have an issue with fallout 76.
- Vault 94 maps (one for normal exploration, one for Daily Ops)
- Say what you will about the D.C. ruins, Takoma Park is one of the best designed parts of any Fallout title.
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.