I started using a bloodied minigun with my power armor, switched some perks around, and it seems that you are unkillable with this build. I almost feel like it's busted, because you really shouldn't be so tanky at 15% health that you can stand in a crowd of max level super mutants and just wave at them. My base damage for my bloodied minigun is 159. it is a 3 star, but the stats aren't amazing, just some rando I found at a vendor for cheap. When I'm aiming for the head of something, I'm getting in the 250s to 300s for damage, and this thing is almost as accurate as a rifle, with almost as much range. It's crazy. I don't even have maxed out damage perks because I wanted a little qol.
So this is what I'm using, after watching a youtube video by angry turtle
I have to say though, that it is probably the most fun I've had with a build, going from a melee, to a rifleman, to a bloodied stealth sniper, to a full health tank heavy, and now this. I'm just busting in on joints and mowing down everything. Only time I get killed is when I fight a Queen Mirelurk and she gets a lucky shot in with that poison she hits you with.
Anyone else running a build like this? I'm still unsure as to how this works so well as a tank build, running on such low health. All I know is that emergency protocol is key to this build.
- Experimenting with Heavy Weapons after Patch 23 to find out which wins between AAE and TSE
- Nobody ever tried a Bloodied build with 12-15 Endurance (minimum) ?
- Here are some balance ideas
More about FalloutPost: "Let’s discuss the Bloodied Power Armor build" specifically for the game Fallout. Other useful information about this game:
- Fallout set during 2077 and subsequent apocalypse?
- Stopped A Bait Griefer With A Flame Stick – Fasnacht Day
- A Fallout game set in the Pacific Northwest would offer some terrain variety to a series overflowing with radioactive desert
- Reaching 100% happiness in my apparently maxed out Sanctuary?
- XBOX Does anyone want some time on a Private Server? (UK time)
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.