Content of the article: "What’s New in the PTS – September 3, 2020"
We released a new patch for the PTS today to apply several bug fixes. Here are some of the highlights from that update. You can also scroll further down in this post to find changes from our previous PTS updates.
We’ve added a “Become Legendary” Challenge to the Character Challenge Menu, which awards players who have reached level 50 with 50 Perk Coins.
- We’ve added this challenge after reading community feedback from players who were worried about missing out on Perk Coins due to reallocating their S.P.E.C.I.A.L. points in the past.
- While we cannot account for every unique situation, such as those who may have respec’d their S.P.E.C.I.A.L.s many times, we hope this Perk Coin reward will help give you a boost towards upgrading your Legendary Perks.
- Please note: If you are already level 50+ this Challenge will already be completed and the 50 Perk Coin reward will be added to your Perk Coin total automatically.
We've updated the Operation Report's rewards screen so that it now displays the individual rewards you earn when you complete a Daily Op (with the exception of Caps and XP).
- We read feedback from many of you who had asked to see your rewards listed out in the Operation Report, and we'd love to hear your thoughts on the updated rewards screen.
- Mutant Hounds: Addressed an issue that could cause normal Mutant Hounds to incorrectly display Glowing Mutant Hound visual effects.
C.A.M.P. and Crafting
- C.A.M.P.: Fixed an issue that could prevent Fast Travel to another player’s C.A.M.P.s if the C.A.M.P. owner had the Future-Tec C.A.M.P. skin equipped.
- Super Mutant Suiciders: Fixed an issue that could prevent low-level Super Mutant Suiciders from dealing explosion damage on death.
- Assaultron Blades: Fixed an issue causing Assaultron Blades to generate Legendary Modules when scrapped.
Performance and Stability
- Client Stability: Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing the Stat tab in the Pip-Boy.
- Server Stability: Addressed an issue that could result in a server crash.
Daily Ops: Corrected placeholder text on the “Join Team” button when attempting to enter Daily Ops with teammates.
Daily Ops: After completing a Daily Op, the “Operation Complete” fanfare now correctly appears before the list of rewards earned.
Daily Ops: Fixed an inconsistency with hotkey behavior while viewing the Operation Report if the player had changed their Map hotkey.
- What’s New in the PTS – August 21, 2020
- PSA – This is how Daily Ops rewards work
- Treasure Hunter event back soon, plus PTS stuff
© Post "What’s New in the PTS – September 3, 2020" for game Fallout.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!