Content of the article: "My Complaints For Objectives/Milestones/Seasons"
To preface, I love them. They give us something to grind and you have the great feeling of working hard towards something and getting a great player that will help you in the long run. But I think there are some things that could be improved upon a lot.
1) Make rewards tradable – EA do this a lot and it takes the piss really. I suppose it's their way of taking coins away and trying to make us buy FIFA Points. I think the packs would be a lot more beneficial to us if we could sell the contents. No point in packing a player who is worth a pretty penny but in reality you don't like him or he doesn't fit into your squad.
2) Objectives and Milestones need to be more accessible – I usually have a lot of time on my hands so I'm able to grind for hours each day to try and complete these but for the average casual player who I imagine represents a large amount of the demographic, they are way too time-consuming and difficult to complete. I don't think it's fair to alienate the casuals by catering most of these Objectives to hardcore players. And even if they did somehow manage to find the time to complete them, there is not much incentive to complete them anyway, which leads me onto my next complaint.
3) Rewards aren't good enough – grinding for the sake of grinding is a bad thing to have in any game. I fell into this trap with the Division 2; played it a ton, and after a while realised I wasn't getting much out of it and it wasn't all that enjoyable. Having to grind ism't my issue, as long as the steps to grind aren't repetetive and monotinous, it's fine by me. But the rewards need to be higher in order for these Objectives and Milestones to be an efficient use of one's time and effort.
4) Stop with the time-gated content – I'm not suggesting that enough objetives should be released on day 1 so that we can complete the new Season in the first hour. But give us a little more freedom. If I want to take it slow with how I complete the Season, then let me. If I want to be fast with it so it's over and I can focus on something different, then let me. Give us more freedom. Sometimes if there's a good player ai don't want to have to wait weeks and weeks to obtain him.
So those are my complaints. Not sure if anyone cares, EA certainly couldn't give a toss, and I couldn't really gve less of a shit if I tried either. Just wanted to make this post. Have a good day everybody
- RantSuggestion My personal review of Fifa Mobile S4 and some tips to make a better S5 (Warning: long post)
- I have absolutely no ambition to go grind for a god roll anymore
- Epic, I don’t want to save the world
© Post "My Complaints For Objectives/Milestones/Seasons" for game FIFA 20.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!