Content of the article: "[Rant] EA sucks. This game is no longer worth playing, especially for F2P. Read below👇"
- There are three types of icons: Base, Event and Prime. The lowest rated base Icon takes at least 4 weeks, by which an 83/84 rated icon will be almost useless.
The Event and Prime Icons are fully P2W. There is absolutely no way one can get them for free. I can understand about Prime Icons, but at least Event Icons should be available F2P for a full hard grind without missing anything and with coin packs. Prime Icon Lahm costs ~90K Fifa Points which is equivalent to around 50K rupees or 700$. That is half of my graduation semester fee
Shooting is absolutely useless. It feels rigged because the post is hit more times than goals are scored.
Passing also feels stupid. Shooting is somewhat AI-based but Passing feels like a crazy donkey sitting behind and passing it to the opponent.
My players never intercept balls that are in front of them. If this is a realistic game I expect at least half of the balls to be intercepted.
Opponent clearances always land to their teammates which is technically impossible…
No Incentive to go for the grind
I have played both FIFA and PES and the major difference is incentive. Even if I choose not to spend money, I can still get Maradona/Messi/Ronaldo in PES if I grind. The chances are higher if you spend but not zero if you are F2P. But FIFA is the complete opposite. Even in the harvest fest event, an F2P can never get the 92/94 rated players. I got Frenkie de Jong, Beckham and Jordi Alba within an hour of playing PES…. (Just to give you guys an idea). Last season people said TOTSSF was the best; but an F2P could never get Messi/KDB.
EA only want MONEY $$$$
The first season was the best. Period
The only reason EA increased OVR/Chem Cap from 100/120 to 200/400 is for money. You'll get it if you think about it.
The rewards are absolutely worthless.
My team was 87 OVR when I got the 75 GK from ISL. Hardly anyone will finish all the seasons.
By the time we reach to 94 TAA most users will have all 95+ Players minimum. So definitely not worth it.
- The UCL player boxes sucked so much. The best I got in 13 draws was an 82 Diallo. I do not expect every player to get a Rashford or Lukaku but the chances of packing a decent player should be VERY MUCH HIGHER. For example if I have drawn it 10 times I should at least get one of Tolisso/Ferran Torres/Trippier/Rashford. Makes the game worth playing.
Community oriented thinking.
The Icons event is a great example of this. They fixed a bug that would cut their earnings immediately; But the free Flash sale pack was fixed after 2 days.
The same goes for the free Prims Icon Pires Glitch last season. They fixed it immediately and no compensation was given. EA sucks….
I HOPE EA READ THIS AND DO SOME DECENT CHANGES FOR F2P PLAYERS; IF THEY DONT WANT TO, THEY SHOULD GIVE THEIR CARD ARTS AND PLAYER LICENSING TO KONAMI; PES WILL BECOME THE BEST GAME
- Other Why Fifa mobile 20 is regarded as a failure
- Rant Have we hit an all time low in terms of depression levels in this season?
More about FIFA 20Post: "[Rant] EA sucks. This game is no longer worth playing, especially for F2P. Read below👇" specifically for the game FIFA 20. Other useful information about this game:
- MARKET TRENDS V17 / MARKET OVERVIEW
- POTM Lewandowski review…
- MARKET TRENDS 16/ MARKET OVERVIEW
- TEAM USA QUEST FOR ELITE – WEEKEND LEAGUE FOUR
- This is a game – this is the way games work (extremely simplified)
- MARKET TRENDS V15/ MARKET OVERVIEW
- A History Professor’s First-Owner RTG
- A story about my reunion with Neymar
- MARKET TRENDS V14/ MARKET OVERVIEW
- Elite 1 Weekend League Review | Using Fully Untradeable 352 MLS Hybrid
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.