Content of the article: "A look at 5+1, 10+1, 5* 10+1, and NV Summon rates"
So I did some rerolling this week to look for some good accounts to give away, and thought id record all the pulls and share what I saw. I started with the cloud NV summon and on the second day the Rain banner started so I just kept the NV pulls within the same banner. Day 2 we also started getting 2 more 10+1 tickets so that's why the number/ratio is a little bigger on day 2. Here is what the results were:
The Pulls (Day 1/Day 2):
- 5+1 – 348/208 = 556 pulls (~3,336 units)*
- 10+1 – 180/204 = 384 pulls (~4,224 units)*
- 5* 10+1 – 172/104 = 276 pulls (~3,036 units)*
- NV Com Summon – 180/104 = 284 pulls (~3,124 units)*
* Doing the math for this section by counting photos in folders, will correct below when actually counting since not every emulator pulled every single time/pic.
The Guarantee's: Listed as 93% Gold, 7% Rainbow in game
5+1 and 10+1 always have the first unit being a guaranteed 4 or better, this is the rates for the* first unit.
- 5+1 – 520g 31r (551 pulls) = 94.4% Gold 5.6% Rainbow
- 10+1 – 360g 17r (377 pulls) = 95.5% Gold 4.5% Rainbow
5+1 (551 pulls): Listed as 76% Blue, 19% Gold, and 5% Rainbow in game
This is the rate for the 2nd through 6th unit
- Blue – 2,096 76.1%
- Gold – 547 19.9%
- Rainbow – 112 4.1%
10+1 (377 pulls): Listed as 76% Blue, 19% Gold, and 5% Rainbow in game
This is the rate for the 2nd through the 11th unit
- Blue – 2887 76.6%
- Gold – 696 18.5%
- Rainbow – 187 5%
5* Guaranteed 10+1 (273 pulls): Couldn't find a drop rate list in game
This is the rate for the 2nd through 11th unit
- Blue – 2067 75.7%
- Gold – 535 19.6%
- Rainbow – 128 4.7%
NV Summon (284 pulls): Listed as 45% Blue, 45% Gold, 8.75% Rainbow, and 1.25% NV in game
1. Blue 1449 **46.4%** 2. Gold - 1343 **43%** 3. Rainbow - 303 **9.7%** 4. NV - 29 **0.93%**
Here is the drive with the pull pics:
Feel free to check my math! I ended up doing spacebar counting while scrolling through the pics so i might have missed one or two, but it should be pretty accurate. For the most part they look pretty close to advertised, but there's a few here and there that seem a little low or high but maybe the sample size just wasn't big enough. The NV pulls are equal to spending 1.42 million lapis.
- GL Gacha Megathread FF Type-0 Featured Summon: W.C. Ace / B.B. Rem (7/9~7/22)
- GL Gacha Megathread FF12TZA Featured Summon: S.F.Vaan / D.H.Penelo (7/23~8/5)
- GL Gacha Megathread FF12TZA Featured Summon: D.H.Ashe / Vossler (8/13~8/26)
© Post "A look at 5+1, 10+1, 5* 10+1, and NV Summon rates" for game Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!