Content of the article: "Confirmed Bug (NV Unit shows incorrect EX level)"
TLDR: An NV Unit EX level might display as EX0, make sure you know what you are doing with your hard work earned NV EX Awakened Units!
So last night I was trying to use NV Madam Edel for Dark Vision but could not find my Ex2 copy. Looked for her everywhere, adjusted filters, looked in expeditions, etc and was not able to find her, but 2 EX0 copies in my inventory. Restart the game, no change. Send a ticket to support. Post this on Reddit and got downvoted and laughed at (sort of). Not mad at all, seeing lots of this kind of posts in the past.
This morning when I woke up, checked support and of course there is only a reply saying 48 hours respond time. Looked at my inventories and my EX2 madam Edel is back! Turned out I have 1 EX2 and 1 EX0 and the EX2 was changed to EX0 yesterday and somehow changed back. Fine, as long it is still there.
Dinner time and opened the game, support finally replied and told me I have and always have 1 copy of Ex2 and 1 copy of Ex0. (Screenshots with translation here https://imgur.com/k9USmEj
Tried to brave shift it and was told you cannot do it before EX1 https://imgur.com/oxrdUn8
Realized the screenshots are all in Traditional Chinese, I decide to change display language to English and see if the bug is still there, but no, after re-download some 125mb data, she was changed back to EX2: https://imgur.com/Dgf5nMI https://imgur.com/SKwY8zw
As you can see in the pictures, her stats were not affected, same TMR%, STMR%, I was given the option to further awakening her to EX1 (did not try it because I definitely need her for this DV). If I was in a hurry to get the Transcension Pearl, I could have converted her into shards and pearls if not careful enough, or awaken her to Ex1 and only Gumi knows what is going to happen from there. It seems like the old STMR bug when 7 star was the thing (sometimes units already received STMR will show 0% but is actually only a display bug, it is actually 100%).
I sincerely hope I am the only one who had this issue. I have submitted another ticket to report this bug but since this does not seem to benefit the player in anyway, I doubt they will even bother looking at it.
This is all.
- JP – Banner(s): FFBE (NV Edel, 7★ Lexa/Elbis, (Old) NV Nalu) – 7/21 ~ 7/31
- GL News – 10/14 Maint, FFBE Banner/Raid, Scorn of Antenolla EXT & more
- GL Gacha Megathread FFBE Featured Summon: NV Madam Edel, NVA Nalu, 7★ BM Lexa, 7★ RM Elbis (10/15~10/28)
More about Final Fantasy Brave ExviusPost: "Confirmed Bug (NV Unit shows incorrect EX level)" specifically for the game Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. Other useful information about this game:
- Dark Ifrit + Dark Anima Clear Guide | Dark Visions 8
- A Letter from the Producer & Break Gauge Issue
- [GL Gacha Megathread] Time Limited (KHUxDR): NV Sora, NV Riku, NV Kairi (11/26~12/9)
- GL – Maint Very Quick Peek – 11/26/20
- JP – DARK VISIONS #15 (混沌の胎動) – 11/25 ~ 12/6
- GL Maintenance 11/26 (Whats ending and when)
- Nanaki’s Pride – Episode 5: Double Dragon
- Role of Gumi, SQEX and others in FFBE
- GL News – 11/25 Maint, Kingdom Hearts Banner/Event/Promo, DV#8, Story Update & more
- Grind Check: Creating an Anti-Grind Team
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.