Content of the article: "FFBE GL – Lapis Efficiency around Daily Login NV Shards, and using Overdrive Tickets during the 4th Anniversary period."
With the news for Yoshikiri's banner, we can safely say:
- We won't be getting any new sources of the 4th Anniversary Overdrive tickets, and,
- We won't see any further expansion of the Overdrive Ticket Exchange Shop.
For those of you that haven't been keenly pulling on the NV banners yet and haven't amassed any Overdrive tickets, this probably means you're still sitting on;
- 40/50 Cloud (FFVII REMAKE) Fragments,
- 40/50 Rain -Neo Vision- Fragments,
- 30/50 Aerith (FFVII REMAKE) Fragments, and,
- (what will be) 30/50 Awakened Dragon Akstar Fragments…
- …and a bunch of NVA Fragments for 5* base units that we don't care about as much.
Now, we all know that at these amounts, you'd might as well have 0 Fragments of each; a minimum of 50 is required to get enough for them to be usable. However, the Overdrive Ticket Exchange Shop gives us an out here. It boils down to;
- One 10+1 pull; ticket exchange will guarantee you a Cloud (FFVII REMAKE) duplicate's worth of Fragments,
- One 10+1 pull; ticket exchange will guarantee you a Rain -Neo Vision- duplicate's worth of Fragments,
- Two 10+1 pulls; ticket exchange will guarantee you an Aerith (FFVII REMAKE) duplicate's worth of Fragments, and,
- Two 10+1 pulls; ticket exchange will guarantee you an Awakened Dragon Akstar duplicate's worth of Fragments.
…or a total of SIX Overdrive Tickets. Put another way, it's a guarantee that you'll get the equivalent of FOUR NV duplicates in six 10+1 pulls; mathematically, a guaranteed 4/70=5.71% NV units. Not too shabby considering the additional optional 1.25% NV rates on the other 66 units!
Now those six pulls would generally run you a hefty 30,000 Lapis, BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
For the next 36-ish hours, there is a Limit-of-2 Overdrive Bundle in the Store, that essentially offers an Overdrive ticket with 10 pulls for 3000 Lapis instead of 5000, and,
The Aerith (FFVII REMAKE) banner, currently still active, offers a buy-three-get-one-free deal on its 10+1, so four pulls will only rack up a 15,000 Lapis bill instead of the normal 20,000.
For those of you that are Lapis-conscious players that haven't pulled yet, you can use today or tomorrow to nab those 6 tickets for 21,000, and guarantee yourself one NV duplicate per 5,250 Lapis spent.
A variation on this is, if the Akstar banner appeals to you, you can do the same for 21,000 or 26,000 Lapis, depending on your luck with the reward board (and end up with an extra 5 Akstar Fragments in doing so). However, the Aerith banner is your only guaranteed minimum-Lapis spend of 5,250 per NV Duplicate.
If you haven't pulled one yet, you may not pull your first NV Cloud, Rain, Aerith or Akstar for awhile, but if you at least invest now, you're ensuring that they can Brave Shift when you do!
- The Remaining 10 Cloud Fragments
- GL Maintenance 9/3 (Whats ending and when)
- GL News – 9/2 Maintenance, FFVII Remake Banner/Raid and more
© Post "FFBE GL – Lapis Efficiency around Daily Login NV Shards, and using Overdrive Tickets during the 4th Anniversary period." for game Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!