Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

GL News – 9/30 Maint, FFXII TZA Banner/Raid, World Revisit Quests & More

Content of the article: "GL News – 9/30 Maint, FFXII TZA Banner/Raid, World Revisit Quests & More"


Maintenance

 


FFXII TZA Banner – NV Gabranth, NVA Balthier & Larsa

  • Source: Link
  • Banner period: Thursday 10/1 EoM – Wednesday 10/14 SoM PDT
  • Featured units:
Name Rarity TMR STMR
Gabranth NV Errant Hound Materia +30% HP +50% TDW DEF Gabranth's Armor Heavy armor HP +500, ATK +15 DEF +115, SPR +65 +30% HP
Balthier 5★-NV Arcturus 1H gun ATK +135 Zodiac Shot Materia +80% ATK with gun +50% phys machine killer
Ray of Hope Larsa 5-7★ Future Emperor Materia +50% MP 30% chance counter: Ether Counter (max 1/turn) Recover 50 MP to all allies Swordbreaker (FFXII) Dagger ATK +93, DEF +101, SPR +68 +20% HP Enable Dual-wield

New Visions Cards

  • Source: link

  • Judge Magister

    Obtainable from: awaken NV Gabranth to EX+1 / EX+3 Lv 1: +40 Base DEF, +400 Base HP Lv 10: +80 Base DEF, +800 Base HP Passives: Lv 4: +10% DEF with Heavy Armor/Helm Lv 7: +10% DEF with Heavy Armor/Helm Lv 10: (FFXII units only) +20% DEF 
  • A New Journey

    Obtainable from: summon an NV unit Lv 1: +50 Base SPR Lv 10: +80 Base SPR Passives: Lv 4: +10% Fire/Ice/Lightning resist Lv 7: +10% Fire/Ice/Lightning resist Lv 10: +20% Fire/Ice/Lightning resist, Guts: 100% Chance >30% HP (Max: 1) 

 

Read:  Dark Visions Weapons and Upcoming NV units

FFXII TZA Raid Event – The Great Crystal

  • Source: Link
  • Event period: Thursday 10/1 EoM – Wednesday 10/14 SoM PDT
  • Summon period: Thursday 10/1 EoM – Wednesday 10/21 SoM PDT
  • JP megathread: Link
  • Featured gear:
    • Gabranth's Gauntlets, accessory, ATK +12, DEF +22, +20% DEF
    • Larsa's Boots, accessory, DEF +12, SPR +28, +5% MP refresh
    • Larsa's Clothes, clothes, MP +75, DEF/SPR +32, +100% Item recovery bonus
    • Wisdom of the Judge, materia, +40% DEF, +10% HP with Heavy Armor/Helm
    • House Solidor's Teachings, materia, +15% HP, +30% MP, +10% SPR  
  • Bonus units:
    • +60%: NV Gabranth, Balthier
    • +40%: 5-7★ RH Larsa
    • +30%: 5-7★ DH Ashe, Vossler, SF Vaan, DH Penelo, BSB Fran
    • +20%: 5-7★ Zargabaath, Balthier, Basch, 4-6★ Reks, Bergan
    • +10%: other FFXII units

Daily Bonus Challenge – Omega Mark XII EXT

  • Can be cleared once a day for crafting mats.
  • Cannot bring a friend unit.
  • Can only use FFXII units.
  • Craftable gear:
    • Imperial Ensign, 1H sword, ATK +107, DEF +58, +50% DEF with Dagger

Brave Insignia Farming Stages

  • Those Who Govern Freedom and Duty (for NV Gabranth and NVA Balthier)
  • Guardians of the Planets III (for NV Aerith, NVA Cloud and NVA Red XIII)

 


FFBE Mini-Trial – Elena's Final Test

  • Source: Link
  • Event period: Thursday 10/1 EoM – Wednesday 10/7 SoM PDT
  • Missions & Rewards:
    • Clear: 10x Exchange Ticket (Training with Elena) & 5% ALL Trust Moogle
    • 3 times Light damage: Aurora Starlight Coat recipe
    • 3 times Water damage: Amphitrite Starlight Coat recipe
    • No KO: Aurora Starlight Coat, accessory, ATK/MAG +40, +30% ATK, +50% Light resist
Read:  Megathread Not Toying Around (Elf Off the Handle)

Note: Aurora Starlight Coat can be switched to Amphitrite Starlight Coat by crafting.
Amphitrite Starlight Coat: accessory, ATK/MAG +40, +30% MAG, +50% Water resist

 


World Revisit Quests

  • Source: Link
  • Campaign period: Thursday 10/1 EoM – Sunday 11/1 00:59 PDT

Revisit Visectrum during the campaign period and receive various rewards!

 


Login Bonus

  • Armored Magister Login Bonus
    Period: Thursday 10/1 EoM – Wednesday 10/7 SoM PDT

    30x NV Gabranth's Fragment 20x NVA Balthier's Fragment 100 Lapis 1x EX Ticket (4★/5★) 
  • October Festival Login Bonus
    Period: Thursday 10/1 EoM – Sunday 11/1 00:59 PDT

    2x 10+1 Summon Ticket (3★/4★/5★) 500 Lapis 

Source: reddit.com

Similar Guides

© Post "GL News – 9/30 Maint, FFXII TZA Banner/Raid, World Revisit Quests & More" for game Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.




Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020

Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.


Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020

Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!


Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021

The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!


You Might Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *