Content of the article: "I think NRG costs are too high."
NRG costs are getting a bit ridiculous. The new events and such today cost 30 NRG a pop, easy and hard. As such, I'm pretty wiped out now after completing 3/4, because one of them is annoyingly hard and keeps killing my team and eating through HA Charlotte like she's made of butter. That's beside the point though.
Within 5 minutes of opening the game, I can't really do anything else in the game, because I'm out of NRG. This is not cool. I want to play the game. I don't want to complete 4 missions and then have to sit and twiddle my thumbs for 4 hours for my NRG to replenish. Something here needs to give. Either NRG costs across the board need to drop, so I can spend more time playing the game, or NRG needs to replenish much faster. Or both, both would be good. Grinding is already a pain in the ass, events require a lot of it for you to get the rewards. This means you spend A TON of time just waiting for your NRG to refill so you can continue to do the event. Really no other phone game I play has such an insanely high cost for doing event content, because all of them are designed to smooth out your gameplay so you still have enough NRG resources to play the game – that, or they reward you with copious amounts of NRG refills (usually full bar, not 10 points, which is almost nothing in this game).
This is a game. I want to play the game. I don't want to wait to play this game. This needs to change, like yesterday, because it's irritating and it's not making me enjoy the time I spend in this game. It especially hurts when you sink 30 NRG into a boss that wipes you out and you're looking at such a colossal amount of wasted NRG you could have spent somewhere else. So someone summon Gumi here and let's tell them that we want to play their game, not wait to play their game.
Edit: I'm not asking that NRG cost go away or become laughably cheap. I just want it reasonably priced.
- Hearthstone is way too expensive
- The inclusion of microtransactions as standard fare in most blockbuster games completely dismantles the arguments made by game publishers to increase the prices of next-gen titles
- Tips Important accounts for the development of W.T during this month. If you want to take this event seriously, I will tell you how much it would cost.
More about Final Fantasy Brave ExviusPost: "I think NRG costs are too high." specifically for the game Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. Other useful information about this game:
- JP – DARK VISIONS #15 (混沌の胎動) – 11/25 ~ 12/6
- GL Maintenance 11/26 (Whats ending and when)
- Nanaki’s Pride – Episode 5: Double Dragon
- Role of Gumi, SQEX and others in FFBE
- GL News – 11/25 Maint, Kingdom Hearts Banner/Event/Promo, DV#8, Story Update & more
- Grind Check: Creating an Anti-Grind Team
- Stingy Should You Pull – Kingdom Hearts III (STMRs)
- KHUx/DR Collab Events (From FF Portal App Notice)
- GL Fragments coming December 3rd! (finally!) Limited shard dungeon gives 5 shards guaranteed per unit, new ways to get VIP coins to exchange for shards, and new way to purchase lower amounts of shards with lapis
- Black Friday is coming this Friday! Let’s talk potential NVA units for fun
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.