Content of the article: "Missing stuff: Ability Awakenings AKA enhancements/latents (among others)."
So they said we would get enhancements back on November from what I can recall. If we compare to JP, there are dozens, if not hundreds (someone please correct me here) of units without their latents on GL already. And I wanted to hear your opinions on these kind of missing stuff that made the game a bit more fun. We still have more than half of November but I have not seen anyone talk about this matter.
Or are enhancements gone for good and all that's left is this new cycle of 1 NV base and 1-2 NVA every week with low rates for said NVAs/NVs?
Reason would be NVA Awakenings replaced our old ability enhancements system and the already abandoned latents system, which is understandable, yes, but… isn't it getting a bit…unexciting?
I used to get really excited when an old unit got enhancements because it had the slim chance of getting good/semi meta. I know many times our units got crappy/lackluster enhancements which brought a lot of salt, but we still had the chance at it, and made for lots of discussion on what kind of enhancements an unit would get, which was fun. All these threads and content creators are gone. Now it's just… "Yayy X unit will get an NVA but fuck you, it has 10 turns of cooldown to Brave Shift, and even if you already have their STMR, you still won't get to NV your stupid old unit because lol 20 fragments". Let alone EX+1 if you don't wait for more fragments or UOCS>! (we are still missing the advertised UOC from Alhena's Story event, btw).!<
The lack of unit fragments ("shards") farming dungeon and improper amount of them from login doesn't help with the lack of excitement FFBE has been having either.
After writing this I thought this should probably have gone to the DHT or the FFBE blog or something because god forbid we have any discussion other than Dark Visions and the flavor of the week unit on the Main sub, so feel free to erase, ban, white knight, be an asshole or whatever.
Just wanted to know what people think about this matter, specially veterans, since the game has been lacking a lot of it's fire lately, I had 10 inactive rank 200+ friends with 30++ days offline on the friend list and enhancements (and a big list of other stuff) are missed.
Feel free to also comment on other stuff that you miss, or has been kept on silence since the NV era started.
Thanks for the good information you people always have despite the unexcitement of the young NV era, and sorry for the weird english and formatting.
Best of luck.
- Hard feelings about this Newsday.
- The Remaining 10 Cloud Fragments
- Do you feel Yoshikiri should be buffed? If you pulled for another NV and got him off banner how would you actually feel? Share your opinions.
More about Final Fantasy Brave ExviusPost: "Missing stuff: Ability Awakenings AKA enhancements/latents (among others)." specifically for the game Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. Other useful information about this game:
- Capping Dark Leviathan without NV Base Units or their Vision Cards
- Skiparoo! Season 3 World 5 The Fortress City of Berga Recap
- Dark Ramuh + Dark Leviathan Clear Guide | Dark Visions 8
- JP – Maint (App Update), MK: FFV, Banner: (CG) NV Faris / 7★ Xezat, NVA: Bartz / Gilgamesh, December IW & More – 11/30+
- Dark Ifrit + Dark Anima Clear Guide | Dark Visions 8
- A Letter from the Producer & Break Gauge Issue
- [GL Gacha Megathread] Time Limited (KHUxDR): NV Sora, NV Riku, NV Kairi (11/26~12/9)
- GL – Maint Very Quick Peek – 11/26/20
- JP – DARK VISIONS #15 (混沌の胎動) – 11/25 ~ 12/6
- GL Maintenance 11/26 (Whats ending and when)
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.