Content of the article: "Scorn of 2-Headed Dragon EXT"
Wiki Boss Page: https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Scorn_of_the_2-Headed_Dragon_-_EXT
|Complete the quest||Grand Helm++|
|No items||50% Trust Moogle|
|Evoke an esper||UoC Ticket x1|
|Finish within 20 turns||STMR Ticket x5|
#label-red”>Youtube u/Sinzar_ (Comment)
CG Warrior of LightCG CecilWhite Mage RosaCG VaanCG LasswellCG Lasswell
Tag me to have your video linked here! (max of 10 videos, not counting mine)
Please include the Unit CSS for your team to have it added to the main post.
Example Teams (without a video)
Please include the Unit CSS for your team to have it added to the main post. (max of 10)
Body Normal Stats (Gauge not empty):
|800,000,000||200,000||2,500 + 1,500||15,000 + 9,000||4,000 + 2,400||15,000 + 9,000|
- Ailment Resists: Immune to All
- Break Resists: Vulnerable to DEF/MAG Break, Immune to ATK/SPR Break
- Break Gauge: 4,500 HP. Weapon Vulnerabilities:
|Katana, Gun, Bow||100|
Body Gauge Broken Stats:
|800,000,000||200,000||2,000 + 1,200||8,000 + 4,800||2,000 + 1,200||8,000 + 4,800|
Previous tip thread (with example strategy) can be viewed Here
Moogle Tips from News:
- The heads will each unleash either ice magic attacks or physical light attacks, in addition to lowering your units' elemental resistance, so focus on taking one down first for an easier battle, kupo!
- You can break the body, but beware that after it recovers, any downed heads will be revived a certain number of times, kupo!
- The most effective weapons for breaking it are katanas, bows, and guns. Each of its heads will unleash a counterattack in response to either physical or magic attacks, so it would be best to attack them individually, kupo!
Brief key points:
- Race: Dragon
- Body: DEF/MAG breakable while gauge is up, ATK/MAG breakable with gauge BROKEN
- Heads: ATK/MAG breakable
- Body Resists: +99% to everything with gauge up
- Body Broken Resists: 0% to everything while BROKEN.
- Left Head Resists: +99% ice, -50% light, 0% others
- Right Head Resists: -50% ice, +99% light, 0% others
- Elements used: Magic ST Ice, Physical AoE Light/Dark
- Imperils: -200% Ice, -80% Light/Dark
- Statuses used: None
- Right Head has accuracy
- Megathread Scorn of Antenolla EXT
- Early Tips for 2-Headed Dragon EXT
- Megathread Scorn of Intangir EXT
More about Final Fantasy Brave ExviusPost: "Scorn of 2-Headed Dragon EXT" specifically for the game Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. Other useful information about this game:
- Unit Review: Physalis -Neo Vision- (Final Fantasy Brave Exvius)
- Nanaki’s Pride – Episode 6: It ends not with a Bang, but with a Doink
- Early Tips for Scorn of White Dragon EXT
- Everyone’s Grudge (Tonberry Trial)
- [GL Gacha Megathread] FFBE Featured Summon: NV Physalis, NVA SS.Charlotte, NVA LM.Fina, 7★ KP.Lawrence (12/3~12/16)
Top 10 NEW Games of December 2020
December 2020 is the final big bang month of the year for game releases on PC, PS5, PS4, Series X, Xbox One, and Stadia.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.