Content of the article: "An inside look on why X-Ray tickets are bad for the community."
First.. My friend wouldn't stop hassling me to make this, since I'm a founder, but. I don't really believe that holds much in this argument, but.
From what I know..
- X-Ray Tickets can only be used for Llamas, that's it.
You cannot use them to unslot items from the collection book. Even if you had done so on accident, this includes refund tickets.
There is no cross-progression between BR, and StW Players for X-Ray Tickets. Yet the V-Bucks you earn from BR carry over, while the X-Ray tickets you earn in StW do not.
Using all of your X-Ray Tickets, then looking at the Llama's Category prompts you to purchase Llamas with V-bucks, and there is no confirmation option when purchasing a Llama with V-bucks, and alongside that, you cannot use Refund Tickets on accidental purchases such as this.
You can lose upwards of 1500 V-bucks at a single purchase, on accident, or not!
- BR Players are discouraged to play StW because of this, as anything they earn, or even do in StW doesn't impact their experience at all, and forces them to work double-time in two modes to accomplish the same effect a single Founder would, in just one session of StW.
Example; I do my dailies in StW. As a Founder, I'll earn 150 V-bucks, that is equal to 3 Tiers in the Battle Pass, and I don't have to touch, nor play the mode at all. Where-as Non-Founders would earn nothing In BR in terms of Experience, nor Tiers.
My Solution to this, would be..
X-Ray tickets can be converted to V-Bucks, (Likely at a reduced cost, hopefully.)
Instead of earning X-Ray Tickets, Players have an option to earn V-bucks, at a reduced rate.
Ex; Instead of 150, they'd earn 75 from Dailies.
X-ray Tickets become usable in BR, sharing currency as V-Bucks would, or perhaps a new 'Premium' Category, so that items within that category, could only be purchased with V-Bucks.
P.S: I actually didn't really care personally, as I'm a founder, but my friend hassled me into this.
- An idea for a system to use STW skins in BR
- What a Save The World Premium Battle Pass would entail
- Blizzard sold me the old Tavern pass at time when it wasn’t usable anymore
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about FortnitePost: "An inside look on why X-Ray tickets are bad for the community." specifically for the game Fortnite. Other useful information about this game:
- Research Conversion Lab Concept
- I designed a 3d Printed custom controller (with mechanical keyboard switches)
- BUG: Azalea Clark’s Shock Tower bomb isn’t affected by her own perk.
- Some reworks for some bad heroes/team perks we have right now. This needs to be addressed.
- Originally i was gonna post a loadout suggestion but i got this instead (NO TLDR)
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.