Content of the article: "Be careful what you wish for …"
Epic has spoken! It was nice to finally get info from them. Thank you u/Magyst.
As much as I love Jail Building & it's efficiency, I'm a little skeptical with these changes … due to past practices & Epic's track record.
Not much, in this game, has been fixed / adjusted in the past without breaking 2-3 other things/mechanics.
1) Lobber rework (caused – them to spawn more, throw beehives & damage through structures)
2) Propane rework (caused – them to spawn more, self-detonate & damage through structures; all players wanted…was for the tanks to de-spawn).
3) Smasher rework (due to killing them with Fall Damage … Epic made them impervious to almost everything & now they can run through multiple Tier 3 builds, at will.
4) Trap re-work (caused – Gas Trap nerf because they were used too much & 5x Impact Floor Launcher nerf; some great changes were made to other traps … causing those traps to be overused).
For every Great Change we received, we've gotten 2-3 awful bi-products / counters. It feels like nothing is for 'free' in StW … we can't have something positive, without a negative (or 2, or 3…) to counteract.
I hope I'm wrong & this is a smooth transition. And everyone is happy. But based on past experience, I doubt it.
I'm calling it now!
1) That diminishing returns will affect Traps in Damage Build (that feature sounds too difficult to program).
2) Nurse Healer nerf is going to cost us (it'll probably be like Propanes & upon death they do a ridiculous, Healing Deathburst & heal everything).t
3) The Tier 5 increase will cost us. Either, traps will cost more to craft (to avoid trap spamming). Or Tier 5 will drop more, but cause lesser rarity crafting materials to drop less frequently (batteries, rough ore, NaBs, planks, resin, etc.) – to avoid lag, or some other nonsense.
P.S. I hope Epic reads this & doesn't do any of these, to spite me. Because I'm tired of getting good changes, but with negative stipulations.
- Idea for a new type of consumable.
- A strat for 160 RTS missions without a jail but that still uses minimal traps (including solo gameplay with lots of propanes)
- What is the current trap meta? What works and What doesn’t?
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about FortnitePost: "Be careful what you wish for …" specifically for the game Fortnite. Other useful information about this game:
- Research Conversion Lab Concept
- I designed a 3d Printed custom controller (with mechanical keyboard switches)
- BUG: Azalea Clark’s Shock Tower bomb isn’t affected by her own perk.
- Some reworks for some bad heroes/team perks we have right now. This needs to be addressed.
- Originally i was gonna post a loadout suggestion but i got this instead (NO TLDR)
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.