Content of the article: "Unfinished Business (Can we get confirmation these are/aren’t being worked on?)"
A few things have not been addressed since it was announced the STW has been moved out of early access and is "complete."
- What happened to the 3rd balance change for traps? Correct me if I'm wrong and missed it but I don't recall the 3rd balance change ever being implemented. Will this still be added to the game or has it been abandoned?
- What happened to wraps for melee weapons
and hoverboards? There has been no mention of whether these will be added or if they have also been abandoned.
- What about the Survivor squad bonus rework? It was mentioned at one point that survivor bonuses would be reworked to make them actually useful. With the exception of Trap Durability the rest are completely useless as their impact is only a fraction of a percent on their respective bonuses.
- Since the main story is "complete" does that mean SSD rushing can now be removed? Ever since this was added to the game an influx of inexperienced players reached Twine resulting in public lobbies becoming undesirable for most players that actually learned how to play the game.
- Will there ever be an official trading system added to the game? If not will dropping of resources or weapons or traps be removed? Simply adding the no drop rule for Mythic weapons to every other currently droppable thing in the game will eliminate 95% of the toxic behavior in the game.
- Is there any plans for new mission types going forward?
- Is there any plans for new husks going forward?
It would be great to receive a response to these questions from a CM or a dev. It would also show that communication has not been completely abandoned.
Edit: Updated to remove hoverboard wraps as I didn't know they were in the game.
- SpoilerList of New Quests in 13.30
- It’s a sad day… part 2
- Atleast let your players plans go off (RANT)
© Post "Unfinished Business (Can we get confirmation these are/aren’t being worked on?)" for game Fortnite.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!