Content of the article: "Advice on GTA SERIES as a Huge Fan from Day 1"
Im 42 so i was just early 20's when GTA 3 had exploded onto the market. I briefly played the GTA 1 and 2 but mainly skipped them. I was an OG xbox guy from launch though so 3 came to us later. By the time it did, Vice City had launched too so i focused on it and barely touched 3. Meanwhile its late 2003 and i finally finished the storyline on VC but didnt 100% the game. Then San Andreas came out for og xbox. Well i loved it but then real life hit. I was having financial issues and wife was preggo. I got to about 60% story completed then never finished it embarrassingly.
Recently this summer in 2020 i started playing SA from scratch on the crappy emulated version on my xbox one. Its fine though as long as you save lots, (ignore the reviews imo as they are a bit exaggerated. ) I am proud to say slowly but surely im completing it, along with side missions etc. GTA 4 was the first one where i dove deep and completed the entire story mission quite quickly since VC. And GTA 5 i completed the storyline over the course of 6 months. I didnt go back to get the alternate endings though etc. Do people consider things like that a gaming sin? I've watched videos about the alternate endimgs though too.
So my questions: If i start playing the series again from scratch should i play 3 and VC and SA on my og xbox? I have a modded og xbox with the enhanced HDMI upscaler to use on bigger flat screen tvs btw. I think they play on 360 too with og xbox discs? Or with SA in particular should i play the crummy remastered version with achievements or go back and play the original on my xbox? I am currently about 40% completed storyline on 360 remaster. However one thing about the remastered SA that i do hate is it glitch where barely any police ever bother you when you commit any crimes and ambulances and fire engines are non existent too due to a fuck up by rockstar with 16/9 screen draw rates when they remastered it to accommodate flat screen tvs from what i read. So thats one downside to the remaster. Once i finish those 3 i may go back and complete 4 and 5 again mainly to try to get all single player achievements too. Thoughts and advice for which consoles etc? And did i make a mistake not trying all the alternate endings for 5?
- Finished Batman: The Telltale Series, and I think I know why telltale went under now
- The Remaster of Hot Pursuit bashing and the cry for proper remaster
- Bioshock: Things I Have To Say
More about Gaming NewsPost: "Advice on GTA SERIES as a Huge Fan from Day 1" specifically for the game Gaming News. Other useful information about this game:
- Water droplet strategy game
- As video game stories can often tend to be denser with content and other stuff to do like side-quests and a large inter-connected world, having video games that are set up in a smaller scale is also a good way to tell a good and personal story, especially in the context of action-based stories.
- Is there any Gamers here who haven’t Streamed their gameplay on Twitch, and feel like they missed the opportunity? Live Streaming seems like the natural progression to income for Gamers now…
- Gears of War 4 is an uninspired snore
- My indie MMORPG “Soul’s Remnant” is now having a 1 week long public alpha test! Looking for feedback!
- WSIB – My Black Friday deals options.
- (WSIB) PSN Black Friday
- Another 10 Overlooked Single Player Indie Games
- Monster Hunter World is possibly the most boring experience I had in gaming from this last generation.
- Do users/community driven awards create a feedback loops that reward the already awarded? Do popular games unintentionally overshadow other games?
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.