Content of the article: "Bless Unleashed"
Crazy to see so much hate for this game here.
Yes Bless and Neowiz hurt you. Sorry you got hyped and then disappointed.
No, you don't have to play Bless Unleashed. No you don't have to support the creators/those who bought the publishing rights, etc.
But objectively speaking – I've been starting the game on on Xbox one, and the worst thing about this game is the reviews.
- Combat is fun – it's more calculating.
- PVE – at least at the start, was difficult. You don't just auto regen health – it's more like dark souls (heal at pyres, drink pots, etc). You get jumped by a few early bosses and they're actually hard – you'll die if you mess up. That's a nice change of pace for an MMO. The only time it got easy is when the game in-game mailed me some strong items.
- The story seems pretty meh/Eastern/Whatever. Not much at all for voice acting, seemingly generic storyline. Pretty hard to pay attention to / care about.
- There seems to be some interesting systems, but won't know til much later.
- Graphics and performance are shockingly good. I'm quite surprised how well the game is running for the graphics – a common theme / review item I hear.
Bless online fucked every 10 times over or whatever, I dunno. I stopped getting hyped for MMOs years ago.
This game is not objectively bad. It's not objectively awesome, it's pretty fun and seems like something I'll casually play here and there because the whole genre is so terribly stale. It looks like it has a TON of potential with the combat to be varied and interesting with bosses/dungeons/raids/ etc.
Take it for what you will.
This game isn't doing anything crazy new or cool – but I'd say it's a new/upgraded neverwinter/Tera.
If you have any potential interest in it, I'd say try it out. You have nothing to lose but your time, but if you want to get into an MMORPG, you must have a lot of time anyway.
© Post "Bless Unleashed" for game Gaming News.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!