Content of the article: "Brawlhalla – Is it Worth Playing on Mobile and Are we at a Disadvantage vs PC and Console Players?"
It has been a few months since the release of Brawlhalla on mobile and the hype continues to build with more and more iOS and Android players downloading the game. In this article, let's talk about what exactly is Brawlhalla, are mobile players at a disadvantage compared to other platforms, what you can expect from the game and should you play as a brand new player. Read below to see the answers to all of these questions.
The elevator pitch is that Brawlhalla is a competitive platform brawler for players to beat each other up. The game resembles some similarities to the Super Smash Bros. franchise where players will get to choose from various characters and compete in various game modes with their friends or strangers. There is a low entry skill requirement which means every player can jump in and start fighting, however, there is a very high skill cap for players to actually master the game. Every character has their unique play styles, combos and attacks that players will need to familiarise themselves with if they want to compete in the top ranks.
Can Mobile Players Compete with Other Platform Players in Brawlhalla?
I am sure many of you are wondering if Brawlhalla on mobile is competitive with the other platforms and the short answer is yes and no. Yes it is competitive if we are considering whether players on mobile can play against players on PC and console. No if we are looking at if PC and console players have an advantage over mobile players. The two biggest disadvantages to mobile players is the screen size being significantly smaller and being filled with on screen buttons which can be a hindrance. The other disadvantage is that PC players and console players gets access to much more touch points while mobile gamers only have 2 thumbs and maybe 4 touchpoints if you are a pro multi-tasker.
With that said, Brawlhalla on mobile is still extremely competitive and you can get very far in the ranks using just your 2 thumbs on your screen. You will start to feel the disadvantages kick in later when playing in higher tiers.
- GuideHow to maximize ranks in the top prospects event
- Thoughts on crossplay between Console and PC for BF6?
- Alliance Inhouse League – Starting this Saturday!
More about Gaming NewsPost: "Brawlhalla – Is it Worth Playing on Mobile and Are we at a Disadvantage vs PC and Console Players?" specifically for the game Gaming News. Other useful information about this game:
- Have you been completely obsessed by a game ?
- Best storytelling in video games In my opinion.
- Even 10 months after release, Warcraft III: Reforged is still missing central features of the original game: Ranked Ladder, Clans, Player Profiles, Custom Campaigns
- Persona 5 From a Noob
- Would there be demand for a website for sharing and analyzing control binding preferences for games?
- Machinarium – A charming slice of puzzle adventure gaming let down by a handful of atrocious design choices
- 3 Quick Tl;Dr Android Game Reviews / Recommendations (Episode 152)
- So I bought a Quest 2 and own a PSVR and decided to share my findings (Hear me out)
- [YSB] Westerado: double barreled for -80% on steam
- What are your favourite video games in terms of storytelling?
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.