Content of the article: "Bugs – Lunden"
The title is basically TL;DR.
I think i´m being punished for trying to do everything before i did the main quest that leads into Lunden. Very confusing that you have to do a main quest in an open world game like this imo. Why "lock" it behind some main quest that doesn´t have to do anything with the mysteries? 🙁
- The quest where i have to get some woman´s necklace (that i got by fishing it, even though there is no hint that you have to do it but search it in a cow stomach (?!) ), and give it to her. She is gone,.. at night there is a dude that is standing instead of her but no interaction possible.
- The 3 bards you have to get together again. Helped all of them and now they are standing tight where the quest begins and all people are crying for some reason i couldn´t figure out, and nothing happens.
- The guy i have to help out of the building by getting the jars away and slide the shelfs so that he can walk out. The Jars are bugging out the shelfs so i can´t move them anymore. I tried to get into the building before the man/quest was up and this is the result.
- -and 5. The quest where i have to break into some dudes house and steal a statue and something else to finish 2 quests. One is leading me to him from my settlement museum guy that wants the statue and the other one is some mysterie from Lunden. I can get the kids up to distract him but i can´t get the key for the door to get in.
Also,.. i really don´t like how those mysteries are not appearing in my quest log to remind me of what exactly the person said or what the last hint was. Why?
If a quest is bugged out it would just be the easiest way to give players the opportunity to go right to there quest log, and reset the quest. Maybe there was some interference with another main quest? Just reset and try again.
Now, we have to wait for fixes who know for how long :/
I´m a completionist when it comes to AC games, i love them! Very frustrating that bugs, that maybe are solvable by just resetting the quest , keep players from progressing/completing the given content.
BTW: No hate, just critics but of course there is frustration involved ^.^
Have a good day/night wherever you are 🙂
- My players think I’m just throwing details at them to cover plot holes. Not introduce new plot hooks.
- DND Order of the Gauntlet Homebrew Campaign
- Puzzle idea: Dimensional Shadow Clock
More about Gaming NewsPost: "Bugs – Lunden" specifically for the game Gaming News. Other useful information about this game:
- Sally Face, hand-drawn nightmare adventure dragged down by its arcade mini games
- AC Valhalla is a step in the right direction for the series, but still needs some polishing.
- I’m tired of the have your cake and eat it too type of PC gamer!
- An in-depth look at 18* unannounced PlayStation 5 exclusives | Including a new FROM SOFTWARE collab
- Nintendo wants to surpress fans and especially content creators
- Repost without poll: PS+ Vs. Gamepass Ultimate Vs. Switch online library
- I finished Surge 2 and I had a blast
- Will I lose my save files and access to games if I connect to the internet? (Locked out of PSN account)
- My thoughts on the God of War I and II
- Top games played on PSN in November 2020 + Check your PSN playtime!
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.