Content of the article: "DEV My new game ‘Orion’ is now released! Keys giveaway and Beta results."
Hello everyone, it took a year to get here but now it's finally ready! First I'd like to thank all the beta testers for helping me get a better insight on what needed to be improved and what needed to be fixed (every single bug report I received has been fixed!). Unfortunately I could not find a way to reward the beta testers directly with Google Play as it was my plan to gift all of them a key to remove ads, so instead, I decided to do a giveaway on launch day!
For the first 24h (ends at 12pm GMT+1 October 17th) the first 200 people to send me a pm will receive a key to remove ads! (if you participated in the beta let me know and I'll send you a key anyway)
About the game:
Orion is a minimalist arcade game which combines mini-golf and air hockey in fun and unique skill based levels with some elements of puzzle in the mix. It's an experience, or, as the title suggests, a journey. The game has a calm sense to it, along with great visuals and pleasing colors.
The game consists of 200 hand made levels, where each level is very quick to complete, as such, there are no loading or level completed screens. Everything is dynamic.
- Play Offline
- 200 Handmade levels
- Multiple ways of beating the same level
- All levels are free
- Game progress is saved automatically
- New level pack with a new unique mechanic
- Reworked a lot of the levels to make them more fun to complete
- Improved all of the game audio and added a lot of new sounds
- Improved default background effects
- Improved some animations
- Added new achievements
- Reduced respawn time by a lot
- Lots of bug fixes
- Every single one of the beta testers for being awesome and helping me improve the game
- Subreddit moderators for doing a great job
Links to the game:
I made it with Unity, any questions, feedback or suggestion is highly appreciated!
- Just got invited to the system software 8.00 beta! Here’s what was updated, according to the email:
- I hated Fallout 76 until I actually played it
- Fortnite for a returning player after 2 years
© Post "DEV My new game ‘Orion’ is now released! Keys giveaway and Beta results." for game Gaming News.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!