Content of the article: "Dev VN Game SLHOR Episode – 1 available for free"
Slhor is a horror, mystery, and thriller game by an indie developer Ritvik Shukla, the game is inspired by the works of H.P Lovecraft in which you play as John Hawk, a retired detective, now a private investigator. The game follows John Hawk as he tries to survive the horrors of Slhor Island while maintaining his sanity. The game also offers choices that will change certain events in the story.
People who played the demo:-
"This was really good, I like the atmosphere that they've got it's pretty decent…It has a pretty good foundation for the story, I'm actually surprised." -Ionprime on Youtube
"So far, the game looks amazing and has a great storyline. The graphics are realistic and it is quite refreshing to see this type of game portrayed in such a beautiful manner. The only issue surrounding the game is the spelling of certain words."
"I played the full demo and loved it! I liked the style and tempo of the story.
Curious to see how to story continues. Sure will keep an eye on this horror novel!" -ButtonBashBros
You can download it for Android here:- https://ritvikshukla.itch.io/slhor-episode-1-a-horror-mystery-and-thriller-visual-novel If the download doesn't start with chrome in android use opera.
Thank you ♥
- Random screenshot since 2016 // feel free to share yours
- Drawing / Manga Style LoL Fan Art
- New Baptiste Ultimate Fully Covers Almost Every Choke
More about Gaming NewsPost: "Dev VN Game SLHOR Episode – 1 available for free" specifically for the game Gaming News. Other useful information about this game:
- Have you been completely obsessed by a game ?
- Best storytelling in video games In my opinion.
- Even 10 months after release, Warcraft III: Reforged is still missing central features of the original game: Ranked Ladder, Clans, Player Profiles, Custom Campaigns
- Persona 5 From a Noob
- Would there be demand for a website for sharing and analyzing control binding preferences for games?
- Machinarium – A charming slice of puzzle adventure gaming let down by a handful of atrocious design choices
- 3 Quick Tl;Dr Android Game Reviews / Recommendations (Episode 152)
- So I bought a Quest 2 and own a PSVR and decided to share my findings (Hear me out)
- [YSB] Westerado: double barreled for -80% on steam
- What are your favourite video games in terms of storytelling?
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.