This server is by far the closest project I have personally seen to achieving an English Speaking majority community in a 1.3.6 version of Perfect World / PWI.
The game Owners, Developers and Moderators ended a successful BETA Test earlier last year, in which players like myself and many others had the chance to experience the project before launch. After giving our feedback, the administration fine-tuned and launched the server in November 2019 and it really has been a nostalgic pleasure ever since.
With that being said, it is also worth commending how fantastic the administration are with responding to queries, fixing bugs and being active within the community using a modern approach with Discord to remain fully engaged. The administration hold a section for the community to promote their suggestions and have them voted on. Many of these suggestions have been implemented and for the most part, they are normally sensible and do not break the 1.3.6 DNA of the server.
The in-game Boutique is very minimal in resources which is a positive encouragement towards 'Play To Win', rather than the usual 'Pay To Win' Rank 8 gear none sense. The player community voted against populating it with T1-5 Mats/ Herbs for example, which shows favor towards the 'Play To Win' concept which other servers seem to band around yet don't seem to actually be able to implement properly.
Donations are not something you absolutely need to do in order to play the game – however as with any PW version; quick TP Stones, Guardian Scrolls and Charms are of course the perks of doing so as well as treating yourself to excellent collections of Fashion and Mounts.
The server details are as follows:
- Server version : 1.3.6
- Races <3>: Untamed (Barbarian, Venomancer), Humans (Blademaster, Wizard) & Elves (Archer, Cleric)
- Exp/SP: x1
- Money and item drops: x1
- Dungeons and Cultivation: 19-109 (FB109 is in this version, no chrono wheel)
- Best gear: Rank 8 (Not sold in Boutique), Lunar Glade & TT99
- Choice of new or old UI theme setting in Patcher
Gameplay and Configuration:
- Anti Cheat and DDOS Protection
- Located in a stable data center
- Round-the-clock user support and Discord Community
- Auto-pathing and quest/task search functionality
- Fashion wardrobe in bank and warehouse for quest items
- Faction Policy for making Alliances or Enemies
- In-game optimization for weaker PC's/ Setups
- 1.3.6 quest lines
- Daily: Cube of Fate, Snake Isle Race, Sign-On Event/ Rewards
- Dragon Temple (Tuesdays)
- City of Abominations (Wednesdays)
- PvP Tournament Event (Thursdays)
- Territory War (Saturdays)
- Jungle Ruins (Sundays)
- Archosaur Invasion (Carefully organised on special occasions)
If you are looking for a Classic, English-speaking International community with the Nostalgic 1.3.6 feel to the game – this is the Perfect World Server you've been looking and praying for.
If you need any help or advice in game when you join, my IGN is steve.
- [COMMUNITY] “Not the Bees” – A casual discord server looking to grow our community with mature and friendly people
- Millionaires’ Row | Serious RP | New server!
- Team-Up Tuesday | Tuesday, January 05, 2021
More about Gaming NewsPost: "External Perfect World – v1.3.6 Classic Server , x1 Rates English Speaking International Community" specifically for the game Gaming News. Other useful information about this game:
- I played a few free FPS games
- 3 Quick Tl;Dr Android Game Reviews / Recommendations (Episode 163)
- Best combat in pvp focused games?
- The colorblind mode is not enough. We need UI/FONT size sliders in most new games. Fonts are becoming smaller and if you want to play a “socially aware’ company card, then you have to put some effort into it.
- My Personal Wishlist for Splatoon 3 for the Nintendo Switch
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.