Content of the article: "Games you can’t help but reinstall"
These games that fill you with nostalgia or trigger your dopamine addiction as soon as you hear their soundtrack or just because someone mentions them.
For me there is a bunch, continue ready at your own peril, you might want to reinstall all of them!
– Morrowind tops the list without surprises, always a blast and there are always new mods to try out. I reinstall it every 3-4 years and never regret it.
– Baldur's Gate 2 because the story is very good but also the character construction. Play it with a full party or do a solo run, this game is just pure fun! + I like DnD. Will BG3 replace it? I certainly hope so!
– Kenshi is a gem in the rough that not enough people have heard about. Gives me Morrowindesque vibes. I usually dont play it for a lot at a time but it is always a treat to go back to this unforgiving world. Can't wait for Kenshi 2!
– Rainbowsix 3: Ravenshield is the game that made me want to start this thread because I just found it's main title soundtrack on Youtube. It is getting old now but the solo campaign remains my favorite tactical shooter and the multiplayer is the most fun I ever had. 1 shot and you are dead or, if you are lucky, badly crippled. Try pistol only, use gaz grenades, I love it!
– EVE online is not a game I uninstall but I just play it on and off. Probably one of the longest running MMO. Another harsh world to survive in, this time against real players! Come for the spaceships, stay for the economy!
– STALKER is probably my favorite game of all, I cannot play it without misery or deadair mods, these make the game really hard. I like hard games like this because it forces you to always be ready and alert and plan ahead. I reinstall this every 2 years.
– Final Fantasy X is a game I have not reinstalled yet but it is.. just… so… beautiful! The music, the world, the characters, the story! My favorite FF and I played all of them form I until XII starting with VII.
If you have not played some of those, I highly recommend you try them, some are old but they hold up quite well in 2020
What are yours?
- How to improve with no MOBA experience?
- SIB Uncharted 4 without having played any of the other Uncharted games
- My experience with Fallout
More about Gaming NewsPost: "Games you can’t help but reinstall" specifically for the game Gaming News. Other useful information about this game:
- Should I give up on practicing competitive multiplayer? Is a growth mindset grounded in reality?
- The Evil Within (2014) is a very underrated and flawed masterpiece
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is boring and a grind fest. I just can’t see what people like in this game.
- Have you been completely obsessed by a game ?
- Best storytelling in video games In my opinion.
- Even 10 months after release, Warcraft III: Reforged is still missing central features of the original game: Ranked Ladder, Clans, Player Profiles, Custom Campaigns
- Persona 5 From a Noob
- Would there be demand for a website for sharing and analyzing control binding preferences for games?
- Machinarium – A charming slice of puzzle adventure gaming let down by a handful of atrocious design choices
- 3 Quick Tl;Dr Android Game Reviews / Recommendations (Episode 152)
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.