These games that fill you with nostalgia or trigger your dopamine addiction as soon as you hear their soundtrack or just because someone mentions them.
For me there is a bunch, continue ready at your own peril, you might want to reinstall all of them!
– Morrowind tops the list without surprises, always a blast and there are always new mods to try out. I reinstall it every 3-4 years and never regret it.
– Baldur's Gate 2 because the story is very good but also the character construction. Play it with a full party or do a solo run, this game is just pure fun! + I like DnD. Will BG3 replace it? I certainly hope so!
– Kenshi is a gem in the rough that not enough people have heard about. Gives me Morrowindesque vibes. I usually dont play it for a lot at a time but it is always a treat to go back to this unforgiving world. Can't wait for Kenshi 2!
– Rainbowsix 3: Ravenshield is the game that made me want to start this thread because I just found it's main title soundtrack on Youtube. It is getting old now but the solo campaign remains my favorite tactical shooter and the multiplayer is the most fun I ever had. 1 shot and you are dead or, if you are lucky, badly crippled. Try pistol only, use gaz grenades, I love it!
– EVE online is not a game I uninstall but I just play it on and off. Probably one of the longest running MMO. Another harsh world to survive in, this time against real players! Come for the spaceships, stay for the economy!
– STALKER is probably my favorite game of all, I cannot play it without misery or deadair mods, these make the game really hard. I like hard games like this because it forces you to always be ready and alert and plan ahead. I reinstall this every 2 years.
– Final Fantasy X is a game I have not reinstalled yet but it is.. just… so… beautiful! The music, the world, the characters, the story! My favorite FF and I played all of them form I until XII starting with VII.
If you have not played some of those, I highly recommend you try them, some are old but they hold up quite well in 2020
What are yours?
- How to improve with no MOBA experience?
- SIB Uncharted 4 without having played any of the other Uncharted games
- My experience with Fallout
More about Gaming NewsPost: "Games you can’t help but reinstall" specifically for the game Gaming News. Other useful information about this game:
- Update on “Publisher abuses – Steam’s Developer Code of Conduct” and takes down a guide from a reviewer that gave them a thumbs down review
- [Review Thread] Chicory: A Colorful Tale
- Coming Soon. We won’t hit our June 19th release date for Starfighter General, but I want to share you some techs that will be in updates over the next year.
- The Lion’s Song, a first point-and-click that I liked
- Lost Ark Information and Controversy. Civilized and friendly discussion (Long Thread)
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.