Content of the article: "Genshin Impact: First Impression"
I have only played the game for only a few hours, but I am really enjoying it. Here is my First impression of Genshin Impact:
- Plot: The game starts as a single player in an open world where your character is trapped. You used to travel with your siblings, which you choose at the start of the game. The other one gets taken away, and now you're trying to get them back. You seek the help of the locals but just like in real life; everyone is busy with their stuff. So like a hero in an open world RPG game, you take it upon yourself to save the day.
- Cross-Play: You can cross-play between mobile, PC, and PS4. There is also an option to cross-save between PC and mobile if you are someone like me who keeps switching between PC and Smartphones; this is a huge benefit. However, there is no cross-save for PS4, which I really don't care about because I don't have it.
- Cross-Regions Problems: If you want to switch the servers, you basically have to start the game from the beginning and if your friends are on different servers, just say goodbye to them. Asia players can play with other Aisa Players only, Europe with Europe, and so on. This is the major down point I have come across in the game so far, and if that is not a dealbreaker for you, you are good to go.
- Gameplay: The game starts as a single-player game and evolves into a multiplayer. Your character can roam the entire world, do story missions, side missions. The game mechanics are similar to other similar game like you can climb any surface for as long as you have the stamina, you have a wind glider. The world is filled with activities, be it enemy camps for you to clear, environmental puzzles, challenges, etc. But instead of providing locations for every little activity on the map, the game encourages you to use your own eyes and scout things in the distance.
- Monetization: Genshin Impact is one of the most Free-to-play friendly games I have ever seen; that's to say the players who don't want to spend money on it can enjoy the game as much as any other player.
- Concluding Remarks: I Love it!
- REQUEST Games with a high production quality like Genshin Impact, Monster Hunter Stories, Dragon Quest VIII, Final Fantasy 15 PE?
- Genshin Impact – Still Gacha, But Free Content Okay
- Tips How to demolish cross spammers
© Post "Genshin Impact: First Impression" for game Gaming News.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!