In the words of Cory Barlog one can dislike a game without hating on it.
Coming to Joe, he seemed to be just hung up on the 'fact' which drives the main story. Was pathetic to see him rush through the game, he missed so many character dialogues because of it. Throughout the stream they all were just coming to premature conclusions without waiting to play further and just kept shitting on Druckmann.
Even though their previous gripes were resolved they started nitpicking on new things. Will just say they started to mock somebody for their physical appearance inquiring about their food etc. And when they got the answer they went on to criticize the food itself. I just can't take their reviews seriously for this one.
Being halfway through the game, same as Joe's stream, I immensely enjoyed the game. This game builds up so much more on top of the first one giving us different character perspectives, great gameplay especially the survival horror sections.
The game was "spoiled" for me before the release but I kept an open mind on how they will execute it. And wasn't disappointed with how they structured the game. I really enjoy an immersive experience and this game has provided me with the best one this gen. Some story elements could have been better besides some "wink-wink feminism", but the overall experience is amazing.
Lastly, I am one of the people who likes 30 seconds cat videos but also loves 2 hour long documentaries. I believe most of the hate is coming from people who cannot enjoy things beyond the former.
- Some of you guys need to LITERALLY wake the fuck up.
- Spider-Man & why do people bristle so hard at the notion that game content should be skippable?
- Just some advice from a old gamer to you
More about Gaming NewsPost: "People who are hating on The Last of Us Part 2 because it seems cool/edgy? Was just watching ‘Angry Joe’s ‘ stream and he seemed to just obliterate the game throughout the stream. He used to do great reviews that were not influenced by his personal bias or pejudice." specifically for the game Gaming News. Other useful information about this game:
- Metal Gear Solid 2 has to be my least favorite in the series
- Can someone justify Nintendo’s actions against fan games/mods, purely from a business standpoint?
- My journey into horror gaming continues: SOMA (Safe Mode) Keeping as spoiler free as I can, as I feel this would be a great starting point for those who are in my position of being too scared to play horror.
- Every game in Xbox Game Pass ranked, according to Metacritic. (I will update this whenever games get added, or removed.)
- I absolutely adore the progression and resource management of Oxygen not Included.
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.