Content of the article: "Should I buy Sands of Salzaar?"
I saw the English patch released on Steam and wonder if I should buy it. I see it is a mix of RPG and strategy game and I am never a big fan of strategy game. Is it more of a strategy game or an RPG? Does it have any dialouge choice?
Thank you very much!
This is what I like and don't like in RPG game for preference (copied from another post of mine):
– The Witcher Trilogy
– Mass Effect 2 and 3
– Divinity Original Sins 2
– Knight of The Old Republic
– Fallout 4
– The Elder Scrolls Online
– Deus Ex Human Revolution
– Dragon Age Trilogy
– South Park (although a silent protagonist but the game is so good at other things that I still like it) – GreedFall
So so (the game i like but can't bring myself to complete it):
– Star Wars The Old Republic (I like the story, character customization and dialouge choices, but hate moving around and it's combat).
– Disco Elysium (I like dialouge choices, and the story seems interesting, but the theme is so ridiculous that I don't understand a thing, and heavy psychology stuffs always weigh me down)
– Grim Dawn (the gameplay got repeated fast, and the choice doesn't seem that interesting, fun to play with friends though)
– Oblivion (the combat got really hard later in the game)
– Kingdom of Amaklur: Reckoning (combat is fun, but play the same after a while, sneak almost useless, limited dialouge choice, feel-repeated quests)
– West of Loathing (like it at first, but I got tired of the combat later in the game).
– Torchlight 2 (same with Grim Dawn, fun with friends).
– Persona (Persona is my favorite game, but mostly about the story, combat and music, I don't really like how the protagonist is handled in these kind of games) – The Outer Worlds (good at first playthrough) -Fallout New Vegas (empty world, good writing, however don't worth several tries)
– Morrowind (a lot of things I don't like)
– Soul-like games (I don't want to challenge myself or anything because life is challenge enough)
– JRPG with silent yes no protagonist like Pokemon.
– Dragon's Dogma (yes no silent protagonist, no fast travel thus result in a lot of times moving around)
– Fable Anniversary (feel and play pretty childish to me, the face of the protagonist cringed me out, also a yes no silent protagonist)
– Guijian3 (barely an RPG)
– Shadowrun (flavor dialouge choices, I don't know quite I don't like it)
– Caligula Effect Overdose (beautiful art, interesting combat, however so much running around, the .
– Pillars of Eternity
© Post "Should I buy Sands of Salzaar?" for game Gaming News.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!