So my girlfriend and I have been playing since release on the same account. she has a save much closer to the end on normal difficulty with not much effort put into the player or gun upgrades at all, and i have one on hard that’s (at least i think) at the very end of Seattle Day 1 (not that far i know, but i spend an absurd amount of hours searching EVERYTHING and making sure i miss nothing in even the smallest useless corner of any part of the world) with about 9-10 hours put into it.
Before i left last night, i told her i loaded her save and she can play if she wants. She didn’t hear me apparently and saved her save over mines, thinking she was making sure i wasn’t going to lose any progress. Once she realized she made a huge mistake she attempted to just start a save on that chapter with my difficulty, but realized my found weapons, gadgets, the upgrades, and found collectibles weren’t there along with taking away the possibility of me loading up the auto save once i got back home due to starting a new one.
Am i just shit out of luck? I primarily play on Xbox (it’s her PS4) and i don’t know much about how saves work. Honestly the thought of starting over and scavenging every inch of every area again makes me wanna give up on finishing it (especially the slightly open world point of the game when you first reach Seattle that i spent SO long making sure i looted completely clean) but i just want to make sure before i cry myself back to sleep
- I love this game.
- Desperately need help, all my data is gone
- Last of Us Day: Cheats on Grounded Glitch
More about Gaming NewsPost: "So am i out of luck? (TLOU2)" specifically for the game Gaming News. Other useful information about this game:
- Update on “Publisher abuses – Steam’s Developer Code of Conduct” and takes down a guide from a reviewer that gave them a thumbs down review
- [Review Thread] Chicory: A Colorful Tale
- Coming Soon. We won’t hit our June 19th release date for Starfighter General, but I want to share you some techs that will be in updates over the next year.
- The Lion’s Song, a first point-and-click that I liked
- Lost Ark Information and Controversy. Civilized and friendly discussion (Long Thread)
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.