Content of the article: "The unknown voice actors of Fox McCloud, Slippy Toad, and the other Star Fox Team for the U.S. debut of “Starfox” at WCES Las Vegas ’93 on January 1993."
Compared to other Nintendo franchises, the Star Fox series is known for switching up voice actors for certain games and occasionally bringing back some of the voice actors (notably Mike West and Lyssa Browne) for games that retells "Star Fox 64". While 64 was the first game in the series to give the characters speaking, some of the characters were already given voices as early as the reveal of the original SNES game.
When the first StarFox game was first revealed at WCES Las Vegas '93 in January 1993. They not only presented the game inside a giant 360 degree dome with a few sit-down demo kiosks to test drive Starfox. But the dome had a laser light show played throughout the area where guests get a glimpse at Andross, Fox Mccloud, and The Airwing.
Throughout the laser show,
. While it's difficult to hear due to the sound effects, you can hear Fox say "Great Shot" and Slippy saying "Look at that ugly thing" when they encounter Andross. The voices for Fox and some of the Star Fox Team can be heard around the 1:00 mark of the video and throughout the event.
Similar to somebody learning about Charles Martinet actually voicing Mario (uncredited) for the Gottlieb Mario pinball machines "(Super Mario Bros." and "Super Mario Bros. Mushroom World") from 1992 (thanks to an interview with him). I'm very fascinated to know who provided the voices of Fox, Slippy, and the other characters that event. Hopefully somebody might be able to find some of these voice actors someday.
who voiced the
for various Nintendo E3 events between the mid 90s and early 2000s. Hopefully some hardcore Nintendo fan might do something similar for the mysterious actors for the WCES '93 event.
- Why does New Super Mario Bros have no legacy?
- I’m sick and tired of people giving Nintendo a free pass
- Super Mario World released 30 years ago today.
More about Gaming NewsPost: "The unknown voice actors of Fox McCloud, Slippy Toad, and the other Star Fox Team for the U.S. debut of “Starfox” at WCES Las Vegas ’93 on January 1993." specifically for the game Gaming News. Other useful information about this game:
- The Horrors of Runescape 3 [player review]
- On This Day in Nintendo History: Super Team Games; Kirby’s Pinball Land; Virtual Boy Wario Land; Kirby’s Dream Land 3; Pac-Man Vs. and more
- AC Valhalla – PS5 Post Splash Load Screen
- Wolfenstein 3D is still a hardass game almost 3 decades later
- No party chat audio through headset?
- Guilty pleasure games
- I’m playing Half Life for the first time ever
- PS5 backwards compatibility is amazing. Now it’s time for some developers to Unlock-Your-Games
- Done with HALO 3
- The Metro 2033 series (PC)
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.