Content of the article: "ubisoft plus has been a nightmare!"
Okay so 2 days ago I subscribed to ubisoft plus to play the last 2 assassins creed games and maybe try out watch dogs legion as well. First thing I did was install valhalla but it would not launch. Still to this moment, 2 days later I cant actually get the damn game to launch. After hours of lookingh online and findingh no sulotion i thought to my self well lets try watchdogs then.
Thankfully this game booted up but it ran so poorly that I could not even play the game at capped 30fps 1080p at medium settings. Now my pc is not the best out there but I know it should be able to handle most games at 60fps 1440p high settings and if not then it most deffenetly can play 60fps 1080p at high settings but I could not even play the new watchdogs at 30fps, 1080p, medium settings. After a day of trying different settings I also gave up on watch dogs legion. So far I have not been able to play 2 out of 3 games I subscribed to play.
Now lastly I installed oyssesy and this time I was sure I could get it to play smoothly considering I was able to run origins at 1080p high settings 60fps very easy soi this game should at least run at 30fps. Well you guessed it it ran like trash. I tested both 1440p and 1080p at 30 fps and it was very stuttery.
I have a intel i5 8600k and rtx 2060 and 16gb of ram. If you are into PC specs You should now that I should at the very least be able to run these games at 1080p 60fps or 1440p 30fps. But I was not able to play 1080p 30 fps at both of them. To be extra sure I watched a bunch of youtube gameplay of people playing these games on the same specs I have and they where getting much better results and achiiving around 60fps at 1080p but it has been nothing like that for me.
I mentioned earlier that I played AC origins and it ran very well. That game I own on steam and played it through steam. These games I dont own and have been playing Through ubisoft plus. Now I know it is far streached but could this be the reason why I have been having such bad preformance? Because it doesnt seem like a lot of people have these issues. If any of you have the same issues as me pls let me know 🙂
- I really liked Watch Dogs 1-2 and AC: Origins, and there’s only one reason.
- I’m so sick of this game crashing. – PLEASE HELP –
- Ubisoft new launcher (Ubi connect) is forcing every game to be online-only
More about Gaming NewsPost: "ubisoft plus has been a nightmare!" specifically for the game Gaming News. Other useful information about this game:
- Player agency in videogame narratives (now with video!)
- Saints Row The Third: Remastered – Nostalgia Sexily Reinvigorated
- [AMA] Developer of DARQ here – my first game became the 42nd Most Shared PC Game of 2019 (Metacritic) and is out on PS4 today. Ask me anything, including how working 10,000 hours (mostly solo) resulted in getting nominated for TIGA’s Best Adventure Game alongside “The Last of Us Part II.”
- Great games are made up of three things: gameplay, story and graphics. Assassins creed odyssey has graphics.
- Sorry if this already gets posted way too often, but can we please talk about how “soulslike” is way too confusing and vague for it to be considered a genre?
Top 10 NEW Games of December 2020
December 2020 is the final big bang month of the year for game releases on PC, PS5, PS4, Series X, Xbox One, and Stadia.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.