Content of the article: "Ubisoft why do you do this?"
So I'm in the middle of playing AC Valhalla and I'm actually enjoying it, I almost forget I'm playing a Ubisoft game and I'm about 5-6 hours in and I just complete the prologue. I'm headed to England. Great stuff. I'm pumped for the rest of the game, and all of a sudden it just turns off mid-game. I'm back on my desktop and I see a message. I haven't paid for my Ubisoft+ subscription. Okay fair enough, pretty harsh to just cut me off like that, like I'm in the desert dying of thirst and Ubisoft gives me a bottle of water and just rips it out of my hand after like 2 gulps but it's fine I'll pay it. So I renew my subscription… and nothing happens. Strange, but these things can take time I get it. I quit Uplay and log out and log back in and nope. Nothing. I check my bank account and it's all paid for, so why can't I play? Turns out my account is suspended so even though I've renewed it I have to wait for them to unsuspend it which can take days. I've been staring at the wall for like 5 hours now and not 1 word from support at all, I had to go digging around on your buggy support page for answers. We download your shitty launcher and support you and give you money and you make us wait to play. Like I get it's just a game and I'll probably be able to play it tomorrow and I should stop crying but this seems incredibly scummy and stupid.
Someone, please explain to me what the point of this is:
While your subscription is suspended, you will not be able to access any of the games that you have been provided with Ubisoft+.
To regain access to the service, please make a payment with your existing payment method or change it via the SUBSCRIPTION MANAGEMENT PAGE. You will need to update your payment method within 7 days to resume your subscription, otherwise your subscription will be cancelled.
Once you add a valid payment method, your subscription will resume. If the suspension occurred during an active billing period, your subscription will be extended by the number of days your service was suspended for. Your new billing date will be adjusted automatically and can be seen in your account.
For example, if your subscription was to end on October 31 but it was suspended for two days, once you review your payment method, the subscription will end on November 2 and your new billing period will start on November 3.
- Ubisoft took my money for Ubi+ and refuse to let me play the games, and now say the transaction will be on hold for possibly over a week until I get them back. This was a problem months ago for customers, and its pathetic to see it still is. Heres my chat that proved completely worhtless with CS.
- speculation on ubisoft+ payment problem
- Probably not the best idea to get Ubi+ to play Valhalla or WD Legion right now – Ubisoft deducts money and then suspends Ubi+ account after a few hours with little to no support in fixing it.
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about Gaming NewsPost: "Ubisoft why do you do this?" specifically for the game Gaming News. Other useful information about this game:
- A letter to all gamepass advocates who think that MS raising Live Gold prices is fair
- If you can combine any/all mmo games, what games you choosing? What’s the end result like?
- 3 Quick Tl;Dr Android Game Reviews / Recommendations (Episode 158)
- Dark Souls 3, one of my new favorite games.
- Backlog management and FOMO
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.