Hey guys! I own a Switch since December 2017 with two pairs of Joy-Cons. Since the beginning of last year (January 2019), they have started drifting and it has been a real pain for me to play games like Breath of The Wild, as it is literally unplayable with Joy-Cons in this state. Therefore, I decided to buy another controller to play with. The Pro Controller made by Nintendo being far too expensive for my own taste, I bought a controller that a friend of mine recommended, which was the Afterglow Audio Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch, selled by PDP. It was licensed by Nintendo, so I thought it would be perfect for my tastes. However, since yesterday, it has started drifting too, and saying I am mad would be an understatement. I thought the problem was only occuring with Joy-Cons and the facts that my other controller, which is wired AND not made by Nintendo, is also drifting makes me extremely upset.
My guarantee for my controller is over, so I can't ask to have it exchanged. However, I live in Canada, so I know I can send in my Joy-Cons to be repaired, which I will gladly do. However, I do wish to get another Pro Controller in the meantime so I can continue to play.
So, fellow gamers, here is my question. Which controller should I get if I ABSOLUTELY NOT want it to drift? I am willing to get an official Pro Controller, but I want to be 100% certain that it will not start drifting after I start using it. I am certain that this is not an issue for all controllers out there and that I can hope to get one at a reasonable price, that does not feel cheap and, obviously, that will not drift.
Do you have any suggestions?
- Complete Buyer’s Guide for the Nintendo Switch
- Getting My Switch Next Month. Some Questions.
- Weird Back Button Attachment Drift/Deadzone Bug
More about Gaming NewsPost: "Which controller do you use for your Switch?" specifically for the game Gaming News. Other useful information about this game:
- Dragon Quest XI – A patient review
- Hitman 1 & 2 a master craft adventure, murder sand box game sprinkled with dark humor
- 6 months ago there was an article from Sony, claiming that “single player gaming is thriving”
- My first full experience with the Fallout games: Fallout 3(I posted it on the Fallout subreddit but thought of posting it here as well)
- Final Fantasy VII “Remake” is a bait and switch and Square Enix should have faced real backlash
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.