Who is the most Super of all the Marios? It's crazy, I know, but r/Nintendo has been here for 12 years and still we haven't come to a consensus. Something must be done! The Tuesday Tussle is our weekly series where we determine which of the 56 Mario forms… power-ups… transformations… however or whatever you call them – is the greatest.
The group stage is over and we head over yonder into ye olde Double Elimination Tournament. The list of Marios came from the Super Mario Wiki, the definitive source of all Mario information and the final word, the highest authority, which none of us shall question.
Last Week's Results
|Group J – Losers Round 2||Rock Mario||63.4%||Rainbow Mario||28%|
|Group K – Losers Round 2||SMB2 Mario||55.9%||Small Mario||41.9%|
|Group L – Losers Round 2||Spring Mario||66.7%||Statue Mario||29%|
|Group M – Losers Round 2||Superstar Mario||47.3%||Vanish Mario||46.2%|
|Group N – Losers Round 2||Weird Mario||57%||White Tanooki Mario||32.3%|
This Week's Contest
Brackets indicate that Mario's first appearance – slight variations may occur between games.
- Big Mario (Super Mario Maker) – break blocks by running into or jumping on them; defeat most enemies in one jump
Builder Mario (Super Mario Maker) – swing a hammer; create and use Builder Boxes as platforms
- Invincible Mario (Super Mario Bros.) – defeat enemies on contact; invulnerability
Spring Mario (Super Mario Galaxy) – jump high; go up steep hills; automatically wall jump
- Penguin Mario (New Super Mario Bros. Wii) – shoot ice balls; traction on ice; better swimming control
Rock Mario (Super Mario Galaxy) – encase Mario in a rock making him able to crush enemies and destroy red crystals
- Tanooki Mario (Super Mario Bros. 3) – glide; fly; tail whip; turn into Statue Mario
Frog Mario (Super Mario Bros. 3) – swim faster; go through currents; high jump; run on water
- Fire Mario (Super Mario Bros.) – shoot fireballs
Weird Mario (Super Mario Maker) – changes Mario's appearance and gives him a Luigi-like higher jump but lower traction
- Shell Mario (New Super Mario Bros.) – swim faster and more accurately; dodge attacks; slide through enemies
Metal Mario (Super Mario 64) – invincibility; underwater breathing; increased strength and weight
- Who is the Superest Mario of them all? Vote now in the Tuesday Tussle [Group Stage Part 8 of 8]
- Who is the Superest Mario of them all? Vote now in the Tuesday Tussle! [Group Stage Part 6 of 8]
- Who is the Superest Mario of them all? Vote now in the Tuesday Tussle! [Group Stage Part 5]
More about Gaming NewsPost: "Who is the Superest Mario of all time? Vote now in the Tuesday Tussle! [Round 1 Part 1 of 2]" specifically for the game Gaming News. Other useful information about this game:
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.