Doom Eternal– I loved 2016, I thought it was amazing. Combat is fun, yet I didn't experiment with all the guns. And when I picked an attachment I didn't bother changing it. I thought the story was perfect. I didn't care much about it, but it didn't push itself in my face. I liked the secrets, I didn't bother looking all around cause some of them are easily missable. The soundtrack is my favorite soundtrack of all time. I like the simplistic design of the UI. The locations felt repetitive and sometimes too moody.
Fallen Order– I love Dark Souls 3, not everything, but almost everything. I love the bosses, I love the enemies. I love the weapons, but I don't experiment much with other weapons. When I find a cool weapon I'll use it. I didn't like the weight system. I didn't like weapon requirements. I think the levels are cool, but some are too confusing on where to go. Sometimes I felt kinda clunky with the movements. I didn't like the fact that button presses get saved so if I press r1 two times, and dodge in between attacks, the next attack will play after the roll. I liked the estus and the saving system. I have never seen a starwars movie in my life
Control– I love combat like in control. I love flying around, pulling and throwing guys at eachother. Throwing shit at them. I loved the combat in Mass Effect Andromeda, and they have similar combat.
Ghost of Tsushima– I love old Japanese history and culture. I was so hyped when I saw the game. I think the combat looks nice, but I'm not 100% sure what everything does. It looks really fun tho. All the side things and stuff looks amazing.
Hades– I FUCKING LOVE ROUGELIKES AND ROUGELITES. This is absolutely my favorite genre of game. Everyday I would log on and play a run of Isaac or two. I love everything about it. My least favorite rougelike is Dead Cells. It's not bad and I don't hate it, but it didn't grab me like Isaac or Gungeon per se
- WSIB Doom Eternal, Jedi: Fallen Order, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2 Remake, Devil May Cry 5
- WSIB Doom Ethernal, Jedi: Fallen Order, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2 Remake, Taiko no Tatsujin, Devil May Cry 5
- WSIB Doom: Ethernal, Jedi: Fallen Order, The Outer Worlds, Spelunky 2,Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2 REMAKE
More about Gaming NewsPost: "[WSIB] Doom Eternal, Jedi:Fallen Order, Control, Ghost of Tsushima, Hades" specifically for the game Gaming News. Other useful information about this game:
- Update on “Publisher abuses – Steam’s Developer Code of Conduct” and takes down a guide from a reviewer that gave them a thumbs down review
- [Review Thread] Chicory: A Colorful Tale
- Coming Soon. We won’t hit our June 19th release date for Starfighter General, but I want to share you some techs that will be in updates over the next year.
- The Lion’s Song, a first point-and-click that I liked
- Lost Ark Information and Controversy. Civilized and friendly discussion (Long Thread)
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.