Content of the article: "[WSIB] Doom Eternal, Jedi:Fallen Order, Control, Ghost of Tsushima, Hades"
Doom Eternal– I loved 2016, I thought it was amazing. Combat is fun, yet I didn't experiment with all the guns. And when I picked an attachment I didn't bother changing it. I thought the story was perfect. I didn't care much about it, but it didn't push itself in my face. I liked the secrets, I didn't bother looking all around cause some of them are easily missable. The soundtrack is my favorite soundtrack of all time. I like the simplistic design of the UI. The locations felt repetitive and sometimes too moody.
Fallen Order– I love Dark Souls 3, not everything, but almost everything. I love the bosses, I love the enemies. I love the weapons, but I don't experiment much with other weapons. When I find a cool weapon I'll use it. I didn't like the weight system. I didn't like weapon requirements. I think the levels are cool, but some are too confusing on where to go. Sometimes I felt kinda clunky with the movements. I didn't like the fact that button presses get saved so if I press r1 two times, and dodge in between attacks, the next attack will play after the roll. I liked the estus and the saving system. I have never seen a starwars movie in my life
Control– I love combat like in control. I love flying around, pulling and throwing guys at eachother. Throwing shit at them. I loved the combat in Mass Effect Andromeda, and they have similar combat.
Ghost of Tsushima– I love old Japanese history and culture. I was so hyped when I saw the game. I think the combat looks nice, but I'm not 100% sure what everything does. It looks really fun tho. All the side things and stuff looks amazing.
Hades– I FUCKING LOVE ROUGELIKES AND ROUGELITES. This is absolutely my favorite genre of game. Everyday I would log on and play a run of Isaac or two. I love everything about it. My least favorite rougelike is Dead Cells. It's not bad and I don't hate it, but it didn't grab me like Isaac or Gungeon per se
- WSIB Doom Eternal, Jedi: Fallen Order, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2 Remake, Devil May Cry 5
- WSIB Doom Ethernal, Jedi: Fallen Order, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2 Remake, Taiko no Tatsujin, Devil May Cry 5
- WSIB Doom: Ethernal, Jedi: Fallen Order, The Outer Worlds, Spelunky 2,Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2 REMAKE
More about Gaming NewsPost: "[WSIB] Doom Eternal, Jedi:Fallen Order, Control, Ghost of Tsushima, Hades" specifically for the game Gaming News. Other useful information about this game:
- 3 Quick Tl;Dr Android Game Reviews / Recommendations (Episode 152)
- So I bought a Quest 2 and own a PSVR and decided to share my findings (Hear me out)
- [YSB] Westerado: double barreled for -80% on steam
- What are your favourite video games in terms of storytelling?
- A Bird Story and Finding Paradise left me in emotional shambles
- The Horrors of Runescape 3 [player review]
- On This Day in Nintendo History: Super Team Games; Kirby’s Pinball Land; Virtual Boy Wario Land; Kirby’s Dream Land 3; Pac-Man Vs. and more
- AC Valhalla – PS5 Post Splash Load Screen
- Wolfenstein 3D is still a hardass game almost 3 decades later
- No party chat audio through headset?
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.