Content of the article: "WSIB for a Nintendo Switch"
For a few months now, I’ve been eyeing the Switch and I decided that I may pick one up soon in the next week or so. I do need a bit of help though on what games to get. The only Nintendo console I have ever had was the DS. At the moment I currently own a very low end PC and a PS4 which I bought last Christmas.
There are a few games I plan on getting unless someone points out a valid reason not to:
-Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: The one and only Nintendo game I have ever played, and dear god this game was incredible on the DS. It took a good chunk out of my childhood. I am beyond excited to try out Mario Kart again after many many years.
-Splatoon 2: Ever since I saw the first Splatoon I fell completely in love with it. The gameplay, the design, the visuals all looked so frickin appealing. And ever since Splatoon came out I’ve always wanted to try it, and know seems like the time. Although I’m still not a 100% sure on this one. It is a 3 year old game. Is the player base still active? How repetitive does it get? It is on sale currently so there shouldn’t be any harm picking it up.
-Hollow Knight: God, this game looks GORGEOUS. There’s just something about it that makes me go wow. And at such a cheap price, I don’t think I can go wrong. I have heard that it is rather difficult and requires a lot of exploration. But I think I’m cool with that
Now, I need some help in choosing a good, long, single player experience. These are just some I chose, but I’m not sure which one to get:
-Super Mario Odyssey: I have never played a Mario game in my life ( not exactly sure if Mario kart counts ). This may be a good introduction into the franchise, but it does seem rather short. But from what I have seen it looks great.
-Super Mario 3D All-Stars: Since I haven’t played a Mario game ever, I’m not sure if I should pick this up or Odyssey. This does seem like a very good deal even if there are just all ports. I fear that the controls may be clunky for 64 and Sunshine being rather dated.
-Breath of the Wild: This seems to be recommend everywhere to everyone. Like dang is it really that good? I have not played a Zelda game and know nothing about the franchise. The open world, the boss fights, the visuals all look fantastic. But there are a few things holding me back. Some people have said that the world is bland and boring, not sure if that’s true. I’m also more of a story kind of guy. I LOVE a good story, something that’ll keep me wanting to know more and what happens next. Now I may be wrong, but I’ve heard that BOTWs story isn’t too great. Again, not sure about that. But that’s the only downside for me.
Games that I will pick up in the future for sure:
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Some of my favourite games:
The Last of Us 1 and 2
Red Dead Redemption 2
If there’s any other games that you recommend for me, I’d love to hear it. And hey, if there’s a reason to not get a Switch now or at all, please do tell. I’m still not sure if I should get one, but I most likely will. Thank you!
- WSIB as first switch game? (casual)
- Super Mario Sunshine on the gamecube is something I replayed recently and I needed to gush.
- Nintendo games are all empty.
More about Gaming NewsPost: "WSIB for a Nintendo Switch" specifically for the game Gaming News. Other useful information about this game:
- Should early adopters be rewarded in some way?
- Need support, can’t find any?
- If you don’t enjoy your favorite MMORPG’s difficult endgame, what does that make you?
- I recently played Cosmo’s Cosmic Adventure for DOS and was reminded that games used to have no idea what they were doing.
- Thief Gold is Stealth at its Finest
- Metal Gear Solid V is one of the few games that dont babysit you and give you actual freedom.
- Neon Abyss is a bad game and I love it anyway.
- Water droplet strategy game
- As video game stories can often tend to be denser with content and other stuff to do like side-quests and a large inter-connected world, having video games that are set up in a smaller scale is also a good way to tell a good and personal story, especially in the context of action-based stories.
- Is there any Gamers here who haven’t Streamed their gameplay on Twitch, and feel like they missed the opportunity? Live Streaming seems like the natural progression to income for Gamers now…
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.