Content of the article: "WSIB? I want to get a new single-player game. The most important thing for me is a great story (I love games that make me cry and have a real impact on you). I’m also not that a big fan of sci-fi games. Graphics are important, but not the most. I’ve stated some games I played in the description."
Some (PS4) single-player games I played with my rating and what I liked about them (you could skip this if you'd like to, or at least look at the ratings):
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (10/10): My favorite game, hands down. I love the slow pacing in this game, and that you can do everything your own way. The best and one of the most realistic stories I've played to date and made me cry all four times I played it. Arthur is my favorite protagonist in any game and Dutch is the single best character Rockstar have made yet in my opinion.
- The Last of Us 2 (9.5/10): I know, a really controversial rating, but a damn amazing game. The characters are incredibly realistic and the graphics are the best I've seen in any game yet. The story to me is really good, and I really appreciate Naughty Dog having the balls to make a story like this. This game made me scream, shiver, cry, and made a big impression on me, leaving me feel empty for the week after I finished it, and that's exactly what I look for in games.
- Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacies (9/10): I placed both games together because they are really similar. Graphics are still one of the best in the business and controls are great. I love the parkour and combat in this game and the story overall is also really good.
- Firewatch (8.5/10): What a fun little game this is. Incredible voice acting and great art style. Really wish it was a lot longer, though.
- Spider-Man (8.5/10): Just an overall fantastic game with really fun gameplay, story could've definitely been better, but it's not bad.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (8/10): Finally a good new Star Wars game. I really liked the gameplay in this game although the story wasn't that great. It did stay too long in certain environments in my opinion.
- Just Cause 3 (8/10): This game is just plain fun. Wacky mechanics and explosions. Story is really poor, though.
- Slime Rancher (7.5/10): Also just a really fun and laid-back game, but with little to no story at all.
- God of War (6.5/10): I know people love this game, but I couldn't get through the whole game. From what I've played it's fine, but I'm not a fan of magic/mythological boss-fighting games (or fantasy games in general. I'm also not saying this is an actual fantasy games, but it does have many traits of it).
- Far Cry 5 (5.5/10): Same as God of War, I couldn't get through the game. From what I've played, the story isn't all that great and it feels like just another FPS single-player game. Do tell me if and why it's worth it to finish it, along with other titles I didn't finish (like GoW).
- Just Cause 4 (4/10): Really disappointed me, JC3 was so much fun, but the liberation system in this game is horrendous.
Two games I'm thinking about getting are the Mafia remaster and Cyberpunk 2077. Mafia looks really fun especially because of the time period. I've also heard the story is great. Cyberpunk also looks great, but I have to wait how the futuristic aspect will affect the gameplay, because I'm really not waiting for another cheap hacking mechanic.
Now that I'm rereading it, this really feels like a bunch of reviews, and I'm sorry that it's really long. Anyway, I hope you can base your answer off these ratings.
- I just completed Jedi Fallen Order, and I loved it
- Just finished I Am Setsuna, a new but classic jrpg.
- I finally played Halo: Combat Evolved!
© Post "WSIB? I want to get a new single-player game. The most important thing for me is a great story (I love games that make me cry and have a real impact on you). I’m also not that a big fan of sci-fi games. Graphics are important, but not the most. I’ve stated some games I played in the description." for game Gaming News.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!