Content of the article: "I binged GOW 1-4 throughout Quarantine…"
This series of games in 3 words is = brutal epic adventure! Such an unforgettable experience. I remember my cousin playing this when I was 10 and I had no idea what I missed out on, at the time it didn't seem like my type of game.
15 years later I found out what I missed out on. The lore just sucked me in, I avoided any wiki's for spoilers. Sorta happy I waited this long, so I was able to binge all games in a row instead of waiting for years. (Jokes on me now in waiting for the next one! fml)
Random question to the fans:
– I can't say I'm a MEGA FAN but I'm kinda going there because I love the world. Do I play Ascension? Only reason I didn't is because it's a prequel, is it worth a play through? I ask bc I have no clue. I already watched the PSP games on YouTube bc I have no PSP or Vita.
– How much do we trust the prophecies and lore from GOW PS4? Will only some be fulfilled? Or of course like the game mentions, things can be rewritten.
– Are the disasters resulted from GOW 3 ripple into the other Norse, Japanese or even Egyptian lands? Can this be an explanation on why we hear certain characters mention things being different? Since we have no definite answer I expect speculation anyways! Maybe I missed a lore tidbit.
– Can a Greek God follow Kratos into the Norse lands in another game? I know theres a pantheon of characters in every Mythology.
My dweeb comments on each game:
GOW 1: I won't lie that in the beginning a few outdated mechanics or "difficult" levels got me rage I've never had in games. After cooling off and being precise and patient I loved the first game.
GOW 2: Second time around was fantastic and the way they organically nerf you down is great. The cliffhanger on 2 had me more than exited to play 3.
GOW 3: Every tweak for next gen was killer, so much to say but the story payed off in the final confrontation with Zeus. Crazy seeing the slight experimentation with a kid in this game with Pandora, not too implemented as Atreus but it was nice seeing Kratos emotion shift.
GOW PS4: Again, the changes to the vibe of the game made sense but it still felt like God of War. I will admit it was strange to not have Kratos yelling and having his endless rage against the world. Again, either way his transition was believable because his story had no more loose ends with the Greek Gods.
- Kratos would destroy Thor (with proof)
- About mythology, lineage, and the characters…
- God of War gave me a unique storytelling experience. (Story spoilers)
© Post "I binged GOW 1-4 throughout Quarantine…" for game God of War.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!