Content of the article: "Snow Crows [SC] Cardinal Sabir Speedkill (2:09)"
- 1 Cardinal Sabir with a kill time of 2:09 (6:51 left on the clock)
- 2 Our strategy:
- 3 Fun facts:
- 4 Our comp:
- 5 Blooper reel (by Alex): https://youtu.be/AcvkzR7mTsQ
- 6 As always, hope you enjoy 🙂
- 7 Join our Community Discord if you have any questions or just to hang out.
- 8 Visit our website: Snowcrows.com for builds and guides.
- 9 Similar Guides
Hello Reddit and fellow Guild Wars 2 players,
Snow Crows is proud to present you our latest speedkill.
Cardinal Sabir with a kill time of 2:09 (6:51 left on the clock)
In previous records the portals were limited by the encounter specific portal restriction, that prevented taking portals that were too far apart in height. (You can see an example of this in our first Sabir record:
The plan for this record was to improve portals, to speed splits up.
We managed to do that by discovering that the height restriction does not apply, when you trigger a loading screen with the portal, which happens when you take it from more than 5000 range away. Video on how they bypass height restriction: https://youtu.be/WKQQuxN4ZP4
After a lot of testing the portals we ended up using are:
- One Chrono precasts a portal on platform 3 by starting up there at encounter start. After phase 1 everybody takes that portal and drops down to phase 2.
- Another Chrono precasts a portal on the last split platform when the fight starts. After phase 2 we take that portal to the end of split 2, to reach the last phase very fast.
Reason why other portals didn’t work:
- When entering the next platform, the old platform becomes a ‘killzone’ where you just instantly die.
- If everybody is in a loading screen at the same time the boss despawns, so we had somebody delay taking it to prevent that.
- With our portals the shockwave mechanic during second phase (that we skipped with high dps) doesn’t actually do damage.
- With a bit of good timing the cc in second phase can be skipped if it would happen while Sabir wants to finish the cast of the shockwave. (We decided against abusing it, as it seems sort of game breaking)
(click on each name for that person's YouTube video)
|Subgroup 1||Subgroup 2||Subgroup 3|
|Max (pChrono)||Alex (Druid)||Warrior (Luna)|
We concluded that power Chrono stacking is just the most powerful option because of its high damage and its high cc capability. Thanks to that we not only had faster splits, due to the portals, but also faster phase times than previous records.
Just like in our last record we all played Sigil of Paralyzation to increase our cc as well as taking some Moas and some Signets of Domination.
Blooper reel (by Alex): https://youtu.be/AcvkzR7mTsQ
As always, hope you enjoy 🙂
Join our Community Discord if you have any questions or just to hang out.
Visit our website: Snowcrows.com for builds and guides.
- Guide Full List: Subnautica
- Subnautica Guide Full List Spoilers
- Guide Full List: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about Guild Wars 2Post: "Snow Crows [SC] Cardinal Sabir Speedkill (2:09)" specifically for the game Guild Wars 2. Other useful information about this game:
- Since there was a WvW post, I want to share my experience on getting WvW legendaries on a Chinese server
- New Year, New Raid League. Who dis?
- [GW2 Raid Academy] Zero to Hero Community Raid Event (Part 5)
- [Data-Mining] Upcoming features from the January 19 patch
- Using Seasons, Resets, and Rewards Tracks to Improve WvW
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.