Hey friends. A patch is rolling out for Halo: The Master Chief Collection on all platforms which will begin a scale test for the first stage of the Custom Games Browser. This update is coming to the retail version of the game, meaning everyone will get it.
If you do not see the Custom Game Browser after installing: THIS IS NORMAL.
This is a scale test which 343 has the ability to toggle the Custom Game Browser off/on as needed for the test.
This patch adds the first stage of the Custom Games Browser to Halo: The Master Chief Collection on all platforms, for a scale test. What does this mean? Here's some inforomation on the Support site:
This patch adds a test-ready version of the Custom Game Browser (CGB) to Halo: The Master Chief Collection. It will be enabled for a limited time to stress test the CGB and prepare for a full launch. For this test, only Halo: Reach will be playable.
The test is planned to go live at 10:00 AM PST on April 29th.
Patch Notes – April 28, 2021
Halo: Combat Evolved – Multiplayer
- Improved audio and reverb issues on several maps. We are continuing to process feedback around this issue. For more information, check a
Halo 2: Anniversary – General
- Fixed a bug that caused the F key to always swap between frag and plasma grenades if the player had at least one of each, regardless of the player’s keybindings.
Halo 3 – Forge
- Fixed a bug on the map “Epitaph” that caused the game to crash when placing a machine turret or plasma turret on the floating platform while New Skins is set to Enabled.
Halo 3: ODST – Firefight
- Fixed a bug that caused one user in every matchmade ODST Firefight session to have the ability to end the game from the pause menu.
- Xbox: 1018.4 MB
- Steam: 50.8 MB
- Windows Store: 12.63 GB
WHERE TO BUY MCC
- Purchase Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam
- Purchase Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox
Y'ALL GOT RULES?
We get it – you're excited, we are too! But we just want to remind everyone that all of our rules are still active during this time. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with them and report any posts/comments that you think are breaking the rules.
Any questions, shoot them our way in mod mail.
- Halo 4 on PC and MCC Update | Hub and Discussion Thread
- Halo 3 on PC & MCC Update | Hub and Discussion Thread
- Halo 3: ODST is the best Halo
More about HaloPost: "MCC Custom Game Browser (Halo: Reach) Scale Test | Discussion Thread" specifically for the game Halo. Other useful information about this game:
- #Ask343 | Halo Infinite – Zeta Halo Highlights
- Why Infinite should NOT have a Battle Royale
- Why playable Brutes and Elites make sense in Halo Infinite
- Does MCC multiplayer have a quitting problem? I played BTB for a month to find out! Spreadsheet and stats in post.
- I really take for granted what memories this game gave me as a kid.
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.