Content of the article: "A Pure Paladin goes at the Darkmoon Faire"
Greetings folks. It's the first week of the expansions so pretty much everything works and can reach legend. Being really close to Daddy Uther, i've been playing almost exclusively Pure Paladin on ladder, since the archetype got quite some love from this set. Here is the decklist of what i've been using, the code is at the bottom.
I made only one change during the climb, dropping a Lightforged Crusader for a Consecration at Diamond 2 since i was facing mostly aggro decks.
A few stats: when the expansion dropped i was at Platinum 3 i believe; climbing to legend took me 43 games with 30 wins and 13 losses (69,7% winrate). Bonus: here is the final boss, a Mozaki mage, threatening me before exploding.
The 13 L were against the following decks: 4 Tickatus warlock (0% winrate btw), 2 secret hunter, 2 control warrior, 2 totem shaman, 1 aggro dh, 1 pirate warrior, 1 soul dh. Basically greedy decks punish you, sometimes aggro can highroll or you simply lowroll. That being said Pure Paladin does pretty well against aggro and other midrange decks like evolve shaman or soul dh, which keep in check the greedy decks that punish us, so i believe it will keep his spot in the meta. The 4 Cascading Disasters that warlocks will play will make you bash your head against your keyboard, i've warned you.
Mulligan is the same as before, but there is a twist: aggressively look for Aldor Attendant and First Day of School. If you have any of those you can keep Hand of Adal and Libram of Wisdom. Goody Two-Shields is also worth keeping and if you can be more greedy with the mulligan, keep Loathraxion and play him asap.
A couple of other tips : play Air Raid after Lothraxion or with Ballon merchant, since it completely shuts down any aggression and allows you to go face. Against soul dh use librams to keep things above 3 health because of Shardshatter mystic, and go wide when you suspect blade dance. Don't be stingy with your weapon charges, the next turn you might need to use that Libram of Justice. Also Yrel has been stellar, but that shouldn't surprise anyone.
Suggestion, feedback and thoughts from fellow paladins are welcome.
- Scholomance Academy Deck Lists Compilation – Standard & Wild
- Deck Lists Compilation | Weekly Report #69 | Top 500 Legend Decks (Standard & Wild)
- Deck Lists Compilation – October 2020 | Weekly Report #75 (Standard & Wild)
More about HearthStonePost: "A Pure Paladin goes at the Darkmoon Faire" specifically for the game HearthStone. Other useful information about this game:
- Wild Weekly Challenge #91: “Shaminion”
- Российские игроки очень ленивые, но сейчас даже они дошли до Reddit/Russian players are very lazy, but now even they have reached Reddit #StopBlizzardGreed
- I’m Leaving and It Hurts
- I did it! Hit legend for the first time!!!!!!!!
- In response to Kibler’s question: How HS has gotten more and more expensive over the years and what Blizzard has done to counteract that.
- Blame the Game Director for this mess
- Hearthstone is an addiction.
- Climbing back to top 1000 Legend with Mad Boi (enrage) Warrior
- Blizzard’s lack of transparency and continued silence is irresponsible
- The “debate” on wether or not the new system is better is meant to divide us and obfuscate the real issue: $500 a year does not even give you CLOSE to a full collection.
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.