This is my first post and I have been a lurker mostly and only started playing Hearthstone since Descent of the Dragons expansion. I play Hearthstone on mobile, Dota2 on PC and Chess on both. I am a pretty average player but do follow the competitive scene.
Recent developments regarding harassment met by talent and casters on the e sports scene has been an eye opener. I am appalled by it and feel sorry that the talents had to face such toxicity and also relieved that this is finally coming forth and they are getting heard.
These are just a few of the the posts out of many that I came across:
But what is common in most of these is that the offenders, facilitators or people who turned a blind eye were other talents, players or organizers. It wasn't the game developers if I am not mistaken.
But the I came across this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/hektdk/savjz_blacklisted_from_future_hearthstone_events/
How can we expect any better from talents, players or organizers if the game developers themselves are so shady?
What can me as a player do to make the developer and these people more accountable so that safeguards are put in place and actions being taken to rectify damage done?
- Why are you even playing Dota? If it makes you unhappy, please… stop playing it.
- Current matchmaking is forcing extremely bad games after a series of good games and vice versa
- Reviving a dead game: The Chess PogChamps model
More about HearthStonePost: "As a random player what can I do about the whole situation?" specifically for the game HearthStone. Other useful information about this game:
- WILD UNUSUAL DECKS # 3. Hello everyone! Well Stealer Warlock won’t bother us anymore and the meta is back to about the same position it was before Miniset. With some experts on new cards. This post will consist entirely of shaman decks, mainly those enhanced by Miniset.
- Wild Weekly Challenge #120: “Buff-it Roulette”
- Which upgraded hero power is the strongest?
- Which class would be the strongest if only Hero Powers were available?
- How to become the bestest Priest player and get friend requests like never before!
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.