Content of the article: "C’thun Big Dragon Warrior"
In this soul demon hunter / shaman meta, warrior seems to have the best tools to stay alive the longest. The issue is most control warriors that popped up so far don't really have consistent game plans, and menagerie and nzoth feel underwhelming forcing you to play suboptimal cards. So I decided to get back to old big warrior. Last expansion the deck didn't really work out because you had too few good threats to cheat out and often lost to fatigue, while against heavy control (i.e. priest) Most of your cards were played AGAINST you. Here comes c'thun, the ultimate finisher. Scared of priests stealing razorgore? Grind out the game until you win with Cthun. Against ticketus? You have razorgore which is an auto win against their removal, and 4 more cards to burn to win in fatigue. Boom squad and ysera are there to generate more threats without polluting your deck. (Sometimes they just get lucky and burn all your good cards, but any slower deck loses to that). The dragon package lets you run molten breath, which is excellent removal and survival tool against aggro. I climbed to legend with the deck from rank 5 with 26/10 win-loss ratio, which is a really respectable result.
Some notes: i cut vargoth and one copy of dimensional ripper. The first is not really worth running with only 4 spells that benefit from it and is only decent as high roll. Not to mention minions with end of turn effect like ysera don't trigger when summoned from him. The latter just costs too much and is dead late game when you cheated out / drew all your threats.
Some cards i considered where the 4 Mana scythe (cut because the meta tends to go with big minions or boards way too wide where brawl is simply better), corsair cache to draw bulwark consistently vs demon hunter and bomb warrior (if you find these decks often you can swap it for the 1 Mana weapon) and athletic studies (while this is an excellent card in general, the only minion you're happy to find is kargath and rarely the guy that gives your weapon +1+1).
MVP: boom squad is great for activating your molten breath since there is also a lackey that discovers a dragon. In general you will rarely pick the mech option, but there are some good minions there in omega devastator, scrap golem or claw machine.
- Deck of Lunacy is VERY Good (with spreadsheet)
- Shhh! – Having fun with with a Secret/Discover Rogue Deck
- Why do you want for each class in the next expansion?
More about HearthStonePost: "C’thun Big Dragon Warrior" specifically for the game HearthStone. Other useful information about this game:
- Climbing back to top 1000 Legend with Mad Boi (enrage) Warrior
- The “debate” on wether or not the new system is better is meant to divide us and obfuscate the real issue: $500 a year does not even give you CLOSE to a full collection.
- A Small Guide to Reaching Legend with Soul Demon Hunter
- Streamers asking community to calm down are helping Blizzard in ruining the game.
- Best Willd deck according to AUTOCOMPLETE.
- Instead of comparing HS with other card games, why not compare it to a game from the SAME COMPANY?
- First time legend after 4 years of trying with Reno and Big Priest!
- If Streamers won’t support us, why support them?
- I don’t want to quit Hearthstone
- The year is 2024. You boot up hearthstone
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.